2015 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,710 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure on that? I doubt Dane will be letting him venture off to much, and while I like the Giz he's not quite up to Kevin's calibre,
SVG is fast in everything he's been in look at Daytona in the Porsche , you also need to remember that McLaren also have Senna and Parente in their factory list and a few others in the wings that are very quick.

Nice delievery today might interest a few WEC fans
IMG_3980-001_zpsbaxk0p7y.jpg

IMG_3976-001_zpsrgb5bgsq.jpg

Nice delievery today might interest a few WEC fans
IMG_3980-001_zpsbaxk0p7y.jpg

IMG_3976-001_zpsrgb5bgsq.jpg

I was once part of a motorsport forum that had a quiz where fans would hoy up pics of little bits of race cars (could be a corner of a door or something) and we had to guess what it was. Looking at the top pic it looks like an Aston Martin Vantage.

Am I right?

They won't run that just says they have an invite they could decline to take part like they did this year.

Shank didn't get an invite last year, Wayne Taylor got it but couldn't get a deal with a European team in time.

Shank didn't get an invite last year, Wayne Taylor got it but couldn't get a deal with a European team in time.
Which again they have had an invite, till they are on the grid they aren't running at Le Mans as they can still pull out

I was once part of a motorsport forum that had a quiz where fans would hoy up pics of little bits of race cars (could be a corner of a door or something) and we had to guess what it was. Looking at the top pic it looks like an Aston Martin Vantage.

Am I right?
Extra points for the race number and which race it's from.

Which again they have had an invite, till they are on the grid they aren't running at Le Mans as they can still pull out

Obviously. But Shank has been planning on going to Le Mans in '16 since June of this year so I feel much more confident in him making the trip compared to WTR.

It says Chip Ganassi Racing will be doing Le Mans. So does this mean that BOTH Ford GT teams will be racing in the GTE-Pro class? So we could have the likes of Scott Pruet and Sage Karam in the USCC team and Andy Priaulx and possibly Oliver Pla and Stefan Mucke, if rumours are to be believed, in the WEC tean. Sounds great.

And with Corvette Racing also doing it with the usual drivers I can only see the US audience grow for Le Mans.

I think that's the idea? Need a block though..... Any ideas where to get one?
Machine it your self! As well as the spark plugs, valves, cam followers, timing belt, crankshaft, oil pump, oil sump, oil filter, piston rings, starter motor and a battery. Your almost there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back