• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,710 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet the brand new Porsche 919 Hybrid. :drool:

422679f1-bdfd-4471-b33d-dde514384aad.jpg

B7eSOmTIEAIzKO5.jpg:large

I see a lot more R-ONE similarities but that's not a bad thing :drool:

They should name them the 919-14 and 919-15 since they are radically different.

I see a lot more R-ONE similarities but that's not a bad thing :drool:

They should name them the 919-14 and 919-15 since they are radically different.

Probably do in house.

Anyone else get LMP2000 vibes off of the front design of that thing?

I like how it looks 50% pretty and 50% purpose built racing machine. Also like what looks like an identifying light above the windshield.

Hopefully it has a livery to match its looks

Also, if it wins, it be the first 4 cylinder car to win Le Mans in how many years if ever?

My prediction for the record is the car will not only win Le Mans but it will dominate

I like how it looks 50% pretty and 50% purpose built racing machine. Also like what looks like an identifying light above the windshield.

Hopefully it has a livery to match its looks

Also, if it wins, it be the first 4 cylinder car to win Le Mans in how many years if ever?

My prediction for the record is the car will not only win Le Mans but it will dominate

Wow! I don't think a four cylinder has ever won Le Mans now that you mention it.

Everyones favourite speed demon with tendency to cook itself is back for 2015. The Praga, sorry Lotus, sorry Kolles, sorry now the CLM is confirmed for this season.

That thing changes its identity more then a business man doing illegal trades.

That thing changes its identity more then a business man doing illegal trades.
I didn't know Scott Tucker had a hand in it... :lol:

I apologise, it is a ByKolles, which to me sounds like a nasty stomach infection.

Sounds to me more like "lets change the bits of the car that are not really ours" in the article more.

From the look of the pictures, I thourt the thing sticking out dubbed up as a crash structure and air intake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back