2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to join an American Based Team slows vehicles preferred but can change my mind I have done all endurance races in GT5

Last edited:
Want to race with strong team. If any team need driver, please contact with me. Intrested to test drive with some team

What you do, when you will more drivers than 16 in one race?
Top 16 and rest cut off? How the criterium? If we have 3 classes in one race?

And when you give more info about car specs?

Last edited:
What you do, when you will more drivers than 16 in one race?
Top 16 and rest cut off? How the criterium? If we have 3 classes in one race?
Only 12 cars are permitted... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/sporting-regulations.320942/

That also gives a breakdown of how many cars from each class are permitted.
And when you give more info about car specs?
There's some here, though the power/weight regulations for most have not yet been posted. Keep an eye on that thread.

The cars yes, but not the specs.
Read more, reply less...
There's some here, though the power/weight regulations for most have not yet been posted. Keep an eye on that thread.
Are you participating in GTP Endurance Series?
I don't know - that's why I'm listed as a drive looking for a team in the first post of this thread.
Why only 12 class if we have three classes? How many cars per class?
It's listed in the link I gave you.
It will be one lobby or more for more teams?
One lobby, 12 cars plus up to four event personnel - including commentators. It's in the link I gave you.
I think that's only 3 cars per class.
Don't think and give an answer you don't know - in any case, 3 cars in 3 classes would only be NINE cars, not TWELVE. Click on the links I posted and read them to find out the answers - read more, reply less.

Why only 12 class if we have three classes? How many cars per class?
It will be one lobby or more for more teams?

It would most likely be 4 cars per class, unless only 3 enter in P1, then that opens up a spot lower down,

The reason only 12 can compete is they have 3 stewards and a live stream,

Just an enquiry regarding the car list, quite a lot of cars have been overlooked such as the Viper GTSR and Corvette C5R in GTLM to name a few, is this due to the premium vs standard debacle or something else?

NOTE: I am aware that the Pescarolo' and othe LMP2 cars are standard cars,

I can't see nothing about how many cars per class and what with more entries than 12?
Please write the point of regulations. Thanks, and sorry for problems :)

I can't see nothing about how many cars per class and what with more entries than 12?
Please write the point of regulations. Thanks, and sorry for problems :)
Under "Appendix A, Calendar & Grid Limits" in this thread.

There won't be more than 12 entries. 12 is the limit for each event. Not all teams will race all events as not all events are open to all classes. The forty teams that have applied so far will be allocated to their first and second preference for class entries as best as @AJ can manage, though from a quick glance there's only 36 possible entries spread over the classes.

Just an enquiry regarding the car list, quite a lot of cars have been overlooked such as the Viper GTSR and Corvette C5R in GTLM to name a few, is this due to the premium vs standard debacle or something else?

One thing I was intrigued by was the Zonda R in GT500. Would've thought one of the Diablos will be included, more true to life, but that is of a different era.

NOTE: I am aware that the Pescarolo' and othe LMP2 cars are standard cars,

They actually have a cockpit though.

Under "Appendix A, Calendar & Grid Limits" in this thread.

There won't be more than 12 entries. 12 is the limit for each event. Not all teams will race all events as not all events are open to all classes. The forty teams that have applied so far will be allocated to their first and second preference for class entries as best as @AJ can manage, though from a quick glance there's only 36 possible entries spread over the classes.

OK, I see it. At Bathurst only 3 teams and for example 6 teams in GT Cup. Then, If we have 6 teams entries to GT Cup to Bathurst can goes best of Top 3 form Qualify, yeah?

Just following on from @Famine - most of the questions being asked can be answered by reading the Sporing Regulations. I know they look extensive, but that's because they cover everything. They are written in plain English and are in bit-sized chunks. If really don't understand an article, quote it in this thread and I'll clarify it.

Regarding Grid Limits, I agree this isn't perhaps as obvious as it could be;

- Grid space for for each race is limited to 12 cars.
- All cars (in the classes eligible for the event) take part in Qualifying Practice.
- A limited number will qualify as shown in Appendix A.

Regarding Homologated Cars, we are only using contemporary 'Premium' cars. An exception has been made in LM P2 for the old P1 cars (which did later become P2 cars).

AJ
Just following on from @Famine - most of the questions being asked can be answered by reading the Sporing Regulations. I know they look extensive, but that's because they cover everything. They are written in plain English and are in bit-sized chunks. If really don't understand an article, quote it in this thread and I'll clarify it.

Regarding Grid Limits, I agree this isn't perhaps as obvious as it could be;

- Grid space for for each race is limited to 12 cars.
- All cars (in the classes eligible for the event) take part in Qualifying Practice.
- A limited number will qualify as shown in Appendix A.

Regarding Homologated Cars, we are only using contemporary 'Premium' cars. An exception has been made in LM P2 for the old P1 cars (which did later become P2 cars).

OK, but I'm waiting for horsepower/weight for any car.. when You public this?

We as the Poland24 Racing team wants racing in this series, but we must knows everything from A to Z :)

OK, when we can have the officials infos, after some deadline and If we will have the pre-season test sessions (official)?

I would love to participate as a driver. I’m playing Gran Turismo since part one and joined GTP this year for some time trials. I am open to any team, class or car and available for every scheduled race.

hi there im very new to gtp and im looking for a team to recruit me, i have been play gt6 since it came out so i believe that i am a good driver but thats up to the recruiters to decide :P if you want to message me on this or psn feel free to! psn - str98

hi there im very new to gtp and im looking for a team to recruit me, i have been play gt6 since it came out so i believe that i am a good driver but thats up to the recruiters to decide :P if you want to message me on this or psn feel free to! psn - str98
Hi STR! Welcome to GTP. I hope that you enjoy on GTP community as much we do! Cheers :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back