2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question regarding taking part in the GTPlanet Endurance Series. Will it be possible to enter a Team for one single race? For example, a team that is dedicated to run as a local team, but only can commit to one event?

At this time the answer is, no. My best advise would be to agree a deal with a franchise holder to add you to that team's driver roster and race their car for them. This may be of interest to new teams with rookie drivers who might perhaps prefer to take part in the first few Support Races instead of the Main Events.

Two questions:
1. Do the support races count towards your driver rating?

- 1 Driver must be rated BRONZE.
- 1 Driver must be rated SILVER or BRONZE.
Does that mean gold and platinum drivers can't do support races?

Hello everyone, our second team "Burning Desire" is looking for up to 2 enthusiastic and dedicated drivers to compete with us full time. Our class choice is as follows:
- GTCup
- TCN-1
- LMP2

If the situations turns out this is very successful we will be holding driver biased events throughout the holidays where we will test your driver skills, adaptability and how you handle endurance related situations. Only the most improved and most race ready candidates will make it through.

Please either comment here or send me a private massage, thank you and I hope to be racing with you in the future.

All our race preparation will be hosted through the "Top Notch Racing Team" Club found through by searching the Club ID: 100 1116 via the Community feature.

i am very intrested in joining

Two questions:
1. Do the support races count towards your driver rating?

Does that mean gold and platinum drivers can't do support races?

1 - TBD, most likely not.
2 - Yes, the intention is for this to be for new and less experienced drivers who may be less likely to be picked to drive in the main event.

AJ
1 - TBD, most likely not.
2 - Yes, the intention is for this to be for new and less experienced drivers who may be less likely to be picked to drive in the main event.
How will drivers be graded?

Clarification please:

5.1.h Team QP Track Time is limited to 50% of the total available QP Track Time over the course of all Qualifying Practice Sessions.
So let's say there is a total of 5 hours of QP for a race. Our team can only spend 2.5 hours on the track?

How will drivers be graded?

Its based entirely upon the data.

How many events has the driver participated in?
How many hours does the driver have behind the wheel?
How has the driver performed during those races?

As more drivers take part and as we get more and more data points it will get more accurate. The goal is so that anyone can look at someone's results and then at their rating, and it's obvious why they rated the way they are.

Clarification please:

So let's say there is a total of 5 hours of QP for a race. Our team can only spend 2.5 hours on the track?

Correct.

So for example at Daytona there will be 4x 120 minute QP sessions. Split up into 56 30min 'Blocks' (14 cars on track).

You can book up to 28 Blocks (4 hours).

First come first served allocation. There will be a date and time in the program when booking opens.

You could book all your blocks in a single session or spread them out over all 4 sessions, subject to availability.

No limit on the number of driver changes within a Block.

We will see how this goes it may need some adjustment.

The 50% limit is place as the number of Teams on the entry list will be greater than 14.

Hey guys I am here for business I am a developing driver, I am looking to join a team that has a mixture of skill levels so I could help develop some talent coming up. I am Australian, I have a range of experience from sprint races to 2-4 hour enduro's. I am from raceonoz I am a division 3 driver, on the verge of division 2 so I am around to the top sort of, I race with a g27 soon to be a t500 or t300, I am keen to race the enduro's if someone gives me a crack

Last edited:
Can anyone please tell me the LMGT Regulations for Suzuka Circuit? I can't find any of that information, and I need to know it. The car that my team will try to enter is the McLaren F1 GTR. It already does 1:48 - Not sure if that can get us into the race or not either.

Can anyone please tell me the LMGT Regulations for Suzuka Circuit? I can't find any of that information, and I need to know it. The car that my team will try to enter is the McLaren F1 GTR. It already does 1:48 - Not sure if that can get us into the race or not either.

All information will be disclosed until closer to race date I'd suspect

GHH are pleased to announce the addition of 3 new members.

2 are guaranteed and one is waiting to see where the chips lie (he's busier than a bee on meth so we understand :lol: ) so GHH is ready with 7 committed drivers.

We understand that we may not get a franchise but we want it publicly known that we are a) ready b) committing to the entire year and c) have a team that is up to the standard required, we've recruited to that standard and we are now ready!

Good luck to all potential teams, may the gods of the track be with you all :)

I only recently heard about this event, and it caught my eye big time, so I thought I'd had hurry up and put my name down! I believe this would be a great opportunity to work as a team and gain valuable endurance experience.

Much like Beau Albert (in page 1), I am in the top 16 drivers of RaceOnOz.com, racing wheel to wheel with the likes of Dan Holland, MINT_GTR and warrior. I am a veteran of 135 league/community ROOZ races, with 28 wins, most recently, the ROOZ Race of Champions.

My PSN ID is N64TheStig007

Cheers, Jono

AJ
General Series Discussion - 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series

Welcome to the 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series. Please feel free to use this thread to make any posts regarding the series, in particular Teams who are looking for drivers may advertise here, as well as Drivers looking for Teams to join.

Teams Currently Recruiting

I'm interested in the endurance competition.

One of my best qualities a driver is consistency and stamina.

I'm a tuner as well. I''m pretty known in the 550 rooms,especially the Nurburgring Nordscheilfe.

My PSN: jblackrevo9

I only recently heard about this event, and it caught my eye big time, so I thought I'd had hurry up and put my name down! I believe this would be a great opportunity to work as a team and gain valuable endurance experience.

Much like Beau Albert (in page 1), I am in the top 16 drivers of RaceOnOz.com, racing wheel to wheel with the likes of Dan Holland, MINT_GTR and warrior. I am a veteran of 135 league/community ROOZ races, with 28 wins, most recently, the ROOZ Race of Champions.

My PSN ID is N64TheStig007

Cheers, Jono
Shotgun

Page 1
@Ash kerwood
@Downhill Dino
@Sinuhe
@HourGlass23
@Famine
@Brutaka
@Beau Albert
@raceorama123432
@RaceTuner90
@1996mikey2412

Page 2
@ArticTrust
@kosh kelley
@Slass89
@andrew1990
@Clint_MPS
@sk8er913
@GTP Ziggy
@Hayden norris
@Ganon83
@NinjaEvo
@Ettick

Page 3
@Thomas Frisch
@Ayhancan1998
@DaGiBUS
@nico4711
@str98

Page 4
@Gian
@Turbo_snail

Page 5
@pykey4
@JonoStan96
@jblackrevo9

Hello everyone, our second team "Burning Desire" is looking for up to 2 enthusiastic and dedicated drivers to compete with us full time. Our class choice is as follows:
- GTCup
- TCN-1
- LMP2

If the situations turns out this is very successful we will be holding driver biased events throughout the holidays where we will test your driver skills, adaptability and how you handle endurance related situations. Only the most improved and most race ready candidates will make it through.

Please either comment here or send me a private massage, thank you and I hope to be racing with you in the future.

All our race preparation will be hosted through the "Top Notch Racing Team" Club found through by searching the Club ID: 100 1116 via the Community feature.

I am driver for hiring:). I am looking to race LMP1 with a strong and dedicated team. I would be doing the 6 hour races as the one 24HR LMP1 race would be too much for my schedule. I am currently in the PRO Class of GTWC and there are 48 drivers in the series, I am also the founder. So of you're looking for anyone I'd be glad to race!

I am driver for hiring:). I am looking to race LMP1 with a strong and dedicated team. I would be doing the 6 hour races as the one 24HR LMP1 race would be too much for my schedule. I am currently in the PRO Class of GTWC and there are 48 drivers in the series, I am also the founder. So of you're looking for anyone I'd be glad to race!
I thourt the ORA had a team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back