2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm Stefan aka Slass89 (psn).
I would really like to find a suitable team for my skill level, I restarted my GT6 a week ago, so I can make some changes to my collection and so on.
When I drive I use a Logitech G27 steering wheel. My driving aids are as followed.
No driving line
0 TC
0-2 ABS (depends on the car)
All other settings is set to off.
I'm not a extremely fast driver, but I get the job done whilst satisfied. I can post some times for the team who makes me an offer.

Slass89

Driver looking for a team. Ideally Europe-based for ease of time zones and practice. Not necessarily the quickest of people but I'll keep going and putting the laps in and hope that everyone else makes mistakes. Not a consistent fast-lapper but fairly good at keeping a regular pace. Want to race for the fun, particularly GT500, GT and Touring Car classes. Won't be able to make all the races but will do what I can.

Controller, ABS 1 and a load of determination. Currently running a successful Super GT series on another part of the internet that's moving into its 3rd season and is introducing multi-class racing. 2nd place in Seasons 1 and 2. Average finishing position in Season 2 of 4.5 yet still 2nd.

I hope that's enough of a promotion of myself! Thanks for reading :)

Driver looking for a team. Ideally Europe-based for ease of time zones and practice. Not necessarily the quickest of people but I'll keep going and putting the laps in and hope that everyone else makes mistakes. Not a consistent fast-lapper but fairly good at keeping a regular pace. Want to race for the fun, particularly GT500, GT and Touring Car classes. Won't be able to make all the races but will do what I can.

Controller, ABS 1 and a load of determination. Currently running a successful Super GT series on another part of the internet that's moving into its 3rd season and is introducing multi-class racing. 2nd place in Seasons 1 and 2. Average finishing position in Season 2 of 4.5 yet still 2nd.

I hope that's enough of a promotion of myself! Thanks for reading :)
Please send me a PM, so Harsk World Motorsports will be happy to recruit another driver! 👍

I'm a fast and consistent driver.

I've been racing in a 40 min to 1 & 1/2 hour races with my friends since GT5 and am keen to race longer.

Happy to trial just send me a message on psn.

Clint_MPS

I'm available as a driver. :D In GT academy 2014 I ranked in the top 300. :D And I've been participating in weekly 60-90 minute races for the past month with highly skilled drivers. In the pro endurance series club 1000041.

Have I missed something somewhere? I've no idea how this works? Like the actual physical racing of a 24 hr race in GT with virtual driver changes. How is that possible?

Have I missed something somewhere? I've no idea how this works? Like the actual physical racing of a 24 hr race in GT with virtual driver changes. How is that possible?

It's all done in Free Run mode and one driver pits, leaves the lobby with another driver entering the lobby to take his or her place.

I am available as a driver, currently I'm searching for a team. I am looking for a serious team who wants to finish consistantly well, because I have the desire to bring my best foot forward to advancing a team. I will be committed. I have eight years of GT experience, and I want to race LMP, LMP 2, or GT3.

If you are interested in recruiting me my PSN name is: zplay24

Oohhhh I seeee. Clever :D

Is there somewhere I can read how to properly take part though? No offence but although telling me what I asked, is still a little vague.

I'm sorry but I can't find the information.

It's all done in Free Run mode and one driver pits, leaves the lobby with another driver entering the lobby to take his or her place.

I'd love to do this series it sounds great!! I have experience with Gran Turismo 3,4,5 Prologue, and of coarse Gran Turismo 6. I have had a go at iRacing in the Ford V8 Supercar and loved it. So if any team needs a driver I am more then happy to join.

I'm very interested in running GT3, but only at Daytona for now. My primary experience comes from years of NASCAR, which makes Daytona a good place to race at, a hybrid of NASCAR style oval racing and traditional road course racing.

@AJ - The Daytona race has the oval course as the track to be used in the calendar, is that the case? I would have thought it would be the road course?

I'm sorry but I can't find the information.

- Scroll back up to the top (or bottom) of this page.
- Click 'GTP Endurance Series'
- Click 'Sporting Regulations'

@AJ - The Daytona race has the oval course as the track to be used in the calendar, is that the case? I would have thought it would be the road course?

We will be using the 'Sports Car Course'. Also to avoid confusion, we will be using the 'Road Course' at Motegi.

Are there any time frames for when regulations will be posted for the classes outside of GT3?

No, GT3 is the only class to carry over from 2014 unchanged, which is why the BoP is ready now.

We are working on the other classes, but BoP will not be finalised until after the franchises have been allocated.

when roughly will the allocations happen AJ?

- I am currently in conversation with just over 40 prospective teams, so as you can appreciate it is going to take some time to work though.
- A deadline has not been set, but the quicker teams can make decisions the quicker we can get things sorted.
- Once they have all elected a 1st and 2nd choice Class in which to apply for franchise I will try to fit the jigsaw together and allocate those teams, that have been successful, with their 1st or 2nd choice.
- Once that process is complete we will go round again offer 2nd franchises to selected teams.

Team GHH has completed ours and we will wait patiently for the process to complete :)

I would highly recommend teams get on this one ASAP so we get more time to train :gtpflag:

Looking for a seat, or if possible to form a team (I know you have a lot to deal with already @AJ, sorry mate) for 2015. I was one-third of the Nurburgring 6 Hour GT Cup class winning team and drove the opening two-hour stint. 👍

Team GHH are proud to announce the addition of @knukken to the GHH Network Enduro team!

Knukk has a wealth of experience (and he is quick which helps) and we are proud to have him on board!!

Driver looking for team. Preferably TCN-1 but GT Cup could work too. I like driving slower cars a lot and am better at driving them than fast cars too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back