2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A public thank you for Dutchy and the WRS guys for doing a huge amount of BOP testing in GT4 which has made an impossible situation (the X Bow's inability to play well with others...either too fast or too slow :irked:) better. It was a huge effort. Thank you from D.A.R.T.đź‘Ť

It would appear that Spinning Arrows Racing needs a driver for the second half of the 4 hours of Spielberg. Apply with a private message please and thank you.

Edit: Driver has been decided, thank you to those who offered to help.

Last edited:
The BOP is the BOP...just like in the real world...but IMHO we, the managers should not be doing BOP testing it should be a dedicated team of Platinums and golds who are NOT in the same series. Then all this toing and froing would be rendered redundant. Let's race.

Actually this is the best BOP suggestion I think I've ever seen. It makes it a lot more fair because they know what they're doing, and they won't be after any power advantages by bending results.

2015 Week 32 Cake Days

The following Registered Drivers are celebrating their GTP Anniversary this week;

7 Years
@FastDuck

2 Years
@nomad81

451640544-sebastian-vettel-of-germany-and-infiniti-red-gettyimages.jpg

GTPlanet Endurance Series Hall of Fame

Congratulations to @DaBomb330, our second inductee into the GTP Endurance - Hall of Fame, joining @StigsTC.

GTPESHOF2.png

@DaBomb330 now holds the all time record for;

- Greatest number of Races Victories.

He also shares the following record with @TNR_5zigen;

- 100% Race Podiums.

@DaBomb330 made his debut in the Series back in January at the 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series 24 Hours of Daytona.

He has taken race victories on all 3 classes he has completed in so far this year;

LM P1 - NĂĽrburgring & Le Mans
LM P2 - Silverstone
GT3 - Bathurst & VLN & NĂĽrburgring 24

He is also in the running to achieve an Endurance Triple Crown if he and TNR NISMO can take victory in next month's Spa 24.

More often than not, the fastest driver on track, @DaBomb330 is a benchmark for many drivers in the Series, and a very worthy addition to our Hall of Fame.

I've been quite interested in seeing the LM55 make its way into a class if it's own, and I don't know anything about next year's schedule, but I'd love to see it run in LMP3 again as the main class for the Daytona 24, possibly with LMGTE Pro/Am. But that's just my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back