2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

This seems to bee Hamiltons biggest weakness as a driver. When hes not in a comfortable lead and stuff starts to happen around him he seems to loose his cool and makes silly mistakes.

Today I witnessed on TV a professional race driver dive bomb into a corner, locking the brakes and everything and it was quite entertaining...seriously.

Unfortunate for Hamilton fans (me) but good damage limitation, and still an amazing race.

Whowever says F1 is boring and predictable, deserves a big wet slap in the face.

What a brilliant race! Congrats to Vettel and Kvyat, bad day at the office for Mercedes and only Hamilton can have a bad race and still extend his Championship lead!

Scary moment for Hulkenberg and both Force India's have been in the wars this weekend, Well done to McLaren too and hopefully they can build on this

Loved the tributes to Jules over the weekend and the minutes silence was fantastic, Sky also showed some great tributes during their coverage too 👍

This seems to bee Hamiltons biggest weakness as a driver. When hes not in a comfortable lead and stuff starts to happen around him he seems to loose his cool and makes silly mistakes.
I disagree, I`ve been watching him race since he began in F1 and he has always comed across as a good mid-pack driver and overtaker whenever he falls behind or sits in a slower car...

Bernie was asked by the BBC what the "improvements" would be to the circuit, and he replied with "longer straights". TBH, another turn 1 extension is all the track needs to help overtaking, as the rest of the circuit seems to be OK (although I hate the 6/7 chicane with a passion).

Wow, lots of dramas. Both McLaren Hondas in the points! No AMG Mercedes on the podium! That was a pretty exciting race. I read all about it while NBCSN showed a rebroadcast of a Tour de France leg. 👍

Remember when everyone used to hate this track? I think we can all say that we love the Hungaroring after the past two races. :D

That's because when it was first used it was complete rubbish compared to the other tracks in use. Now they are nearly all gone or modified badly and replaced with Tilke tracks so now it looks good compared to them. ;)

BIANCHI.jpg

140710112005-bianchi-ferrari-test-story-top.jpg

ferr-bian-magn-2012.jpg

bian-42.jpg

Alonso in fifth. IN FIFTH.

What sorcery is this???

Must check the race replay again......................

Hmmmmmmmm............Safety car deployed mid-race......................

Honda-McLaren deploys APU:**

11796401_10153908327467841_8347115621207023175_n.jpg

Multiple passes are made.............

Fifth at the finish!!;):D:D:D

Cheeky move by Honda-McLaren:tup:, not sure how they got this past the race stewards, but perhaps with the engine off there are no GPS transmissions back to the race director so they didn't see the multiple passes during the safety car deployment;):D

Great race!!👍
GTsail
** APU = Alonso power unit

Last edited:
What sorcery is this???

Must check the race replay again......................

Hmmmmmmmm............Safety car deployed mid-race......................

Honda-McLaren deploys APU:**

11796401_10153908327467841_8347115621207023175_n.jpg

Multiple passes are made.............

Fifth at the finish!!;):D:D:D

Cheeky move by Honda-McLaren:tup:, not sure how they got this past the race stewards, but perhaps with the engine off there are no GPS transmissions back to the race director so they didn't see the multiple passes during the safety car deployment;):D

Great race!!👍
GTsail
** APU = Alonzo power unit
Alonso Power Unit...bro that's perfect. :lol:

Going forward, Hamilton's main threat is not Rosberg, it's Vettel. For all the moaning and groaning about Mercedes' dominance, they could easily lose the drivers championship.

I won't say that there is a fight for the championship...but isn't it nice to have a podium without a Merc' on it? :P Maybe the Scuderia can get some more wins before the season is out. We shall see after Spa I suppose.

What are the chances a McHonda will get a podium? Hey I have to ask. :P

With the way the race was going near the end, I thought Alonso would have ended up on the podium. :lol:

Singapore might be a possibility for them depending on how strong the car is/how reckless the field is in that race.

With the way the race was going near the end, I thought Alonso would have ended up on the podium. :lol:

Singapore might be a possibility for them depending on how strong the car is/how reckless the field is in that race.
Well judging from this...they could win if it's even slightly crazier than this race. :lol:

If Mercedes can't improve their standing starts, whether Ferrari is "great" or not won't matter--they're already getting it done.

A track where it's notoriously difficult to pass is not a good way to judge it. Spa and Monza are up next. Ferrari will need more than Mercedes botching the start to get a win at either track.

Excellent race. Shame about Rosberg tripping over Ricciardo though. It would've been interesting to see if Ricciardo could've had a crack at Vettel for the win.

Great race !!

Go Max!
Bad luck Lewis
Rosberg gets an opportunity again to gain WC points but FAIL!!
Well done McLaren!
Go Max!
Great race both Red Bull drivers!
Maldonado...WTF????????????????????????????? 4 penalty's? in one race???.... respect!
Massa .... who??
Go Max!!
Vettel/Ferrari hands down beautifull !!!!
Kimi again,how much bad luck can a person get...
Go Max!!

Thats about it...oh,did i forget Go Max? :sly:\

Great race!!

Spy.

Back