2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,867 views
Now live.
 
Oh my gosh, I just switched my receiver to English and now I get Radio Le Mans as audio synced with the image.
 
Choppy stream!
 
Ferrari looks much faster than the Corvette.

EDIT: In the infield. lol
 
:lol: Mazda stopped.
 
PC has first incident (imagine that) and looks like Mazda prototype was first to have a slow down. Didn't see either of those coming lol... :rolleyes:
 
Again FOX...NOBODY CARES ABOUT PC. :mad:

GO ASTON! O_O
 
Looks like the #4 Corvette lost the lead, but it looks like a good GTLM battle early on in this one.
 
:lol: Mazda stopped.
Likely because it got rear-ended by the PC car.

Those PC cars' new cam profile is gonna make life miserable for those Prototype it cars it looks like. Was interesting seeing the DP, P2 and PC all racing together.

And yeah, great GTLM battle. Awesome to see the Corvette, AF Corse Ferrari and AMR Vantage battling.
 
Very happy to see the LMP2 cars are able to hold their own... for now.

Again FOX...NOBODY CARES ABOUT PC. :mad:

At least they are paying attention to classes other than the P and GTLM classes.
 
They sure aren't taking it easy in the opening laps,looks like everyone is ready to go racing!
 
That Martini Starworks ORECA looks beautiful!

And #912 is back on track!
 
Love having a phone that can stream radio le mans
 
DeltaWing on 4th with the fastest lap. lol That car...
 
GTD Aston is doing well! O_O I'VE CAUGHT AN F1 ANNOUNCER BRITISH ACCENT AND AM SHOUTING! :lol: XD Oy this is a great race so far eh? :D
 
Who I want to win:

P: #0 DeltaWing DWC13
PC: #16 ORECA FLM09
GTLM: #98 Aston Martin Vantage V8
GTD: #45 Audi R8 LMS
 
It looks so unreal. I will never get used to that car, but I seriously love it.
 
Fascinating watching the DW chase down Scotty in the DP.


Hadn't realised Barichello was racing in this, in a Martini liveried BMW powered DP no less. Nice :D
 
What kind of an engine does the DeltaWing have? 2L Turbo?
 
Back