2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,865 views
Justin Bell's comments on the Deltawing are great lol.

Who I want to win:

P: #0 DeltaWing DWC13
PC: #16 ORECA FLM09
*GTLM: #98 Aston Martin Vantage V8*
GTD:
#45 Audi R8 LMS
:bowdown: :gtpflag::cheers::gtpflag: :bowdown:
 
Wait what's happening? I have nothing but local TV ads... :banghead:

EDIT: Holy **** that was close! O_O
 
That Ferrari just about pummeled that DP that spun. That was some really good driving to avoid that.
 
Poor Risi doesn't seem to have much luck with this event so far.
 
Imsa claims to have in-car feeds on its site but I can only find the main feed. Could someone point me on the correct site? Thanks.
 
Didn't seem so smart for that guy to try to enter right on the race line
 
Are there other dedicated team sites that show more on-board cameras?

Imsa.tv has a few: http://www.imsa.com/camera/united-sportscar/porsche (click different car logos below the video for other cameras)

TurnerMotorsports has a ustream for this year's race: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/turner-motorsport-live

RadioLemans will be showing the race once the Fox broadcast is over (if I understand it correctly): http://radiolemans.0157.org/content/tudor-united-sports-car-championship-saturday-24th-jan

To read up on the teams: http://rennsport.kinja.com/2015-rolex-24-at-daytona-the-megaguide-1681070822
 
What is this sorcery? A Ferrari that AVOIDED a crash in an endurance race? That hasn't happened in a long time :lol:
He did hit the DP though, just confirmed on RLM. :D
 
Are there other dedicated team sites that show more on-board cameras?

Imsa.tv has a few: http://www.imsa.com/camera/united-sportscar/porsche (click different car logos below the video for other cameras)

TurnerMotorsports has a ustream for this year's race: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/turner-motorsport-live

RadioLemans will be showing the race once the Fox broadcast is over (if I understand it correctly): http://radiolemans.0157.org/content/tudor-united-sports-car-championship-saturday-24th-jan

To read up on the teams: http://rennsport.kinja.com/2015-rolex-24-at-daytona-the-megaguide-1681070822

Thank you very much. 👍
 
Porsche nudging the Vette'! He goes down looking on the inside! I'm still stuck with this British accent!

 
That C7 sounds mental!

Actually can't wait to drive it in Assetto Corsa!
 
If you're not rubbing, you're not racing!
 
So the Mazda's are slower than everything...didn't see that one coming. :dopey:
 
Aww, the Deltawing lost its fastest lap to the leading Riley. By less then a tenth!

Edit, never mind they got it back.
 
Still a good GTLM battle going on here.
 
Damn it, I hope the Mazdas will be out soon, so they won't be shown when FOX is doing another commercial break.
GTLM is crazy good!
 
Back