• 2,138 comments

Do you want a Team GB football team?

• Yes - Full integration

• Yes - A limited one

• I Don't Know

• Indifferent

• No, Not At All

Results are only viewable after voting.
New £500,000 Sheffield United signing Ched Evans, who cheated on his girlfriend with a teenage girl who was so drunk and pilled up that it took five years to decide whether she was capable of consenting (while his mates allegedly filmed it), warns women against drinking to excess because of genuine rapists.

I... I... I... I...

What good can he possibly think will come out of this?

I just... the... but?

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Last edited:
Juventus had a small setback against Roma this past Sunday but still hold a 4 point lead on them in Serie A. They won the Coppa Italia 2-0 over Lazio yesterday so Real Madrid will likely be the only obstacle in their fight for the treble.

Juventus had a small setback against Roma this past Sunday but still hold a 4 point lead on them in Serie A. They won the Coppa Italia 2-0 over Lazio yesterday so Real Madrid will likely be the only obstacle in their fight for the treble.
I'd argue that they're a pretty big obstacle.:lol:

@m8h3r, Fellaini went off as a precaution as he felt a tight hamstring, the club are monitoring Mata after last night too, there's nothing serious about either so I wouldn't worry about it for now.

FA will punish diving from next season, two game ban retrospective action for any incident, good move 👍

@m8h3r, Fellaini went off as a precaution as he felt a tight hamstring, the club are monitoring Mata after last night too, there's nothing serious about either so I wouldn't worry about it for now.

FA will punish diving from next season, two game ban retrospective action for any incident, good move 👍
I honestly hope the average age of the team vs Crystal Palace is about 19. Play nobody that's in the final and just attack attack attack.

Before tonight Harry Kane was two goals behind Lukaku in the top scorers chart, now he is two goals ahead, Spurs thrashed Leicester 1-6 in which Kane scored four times, Son got the other two.

Before tonight Harry Kane was two goals behind Lukaku in the top scorers chart, now he is two goals ahead, Spurs thrashed Leicester 1-6 in which Kane scored four times, Son got the other two.

Kane has missed 11 weeks as well this season, if he didn't and had carried on his average scoring record he could have bagged half a dozen more goals at least in that time.

Alisher Usmanov makes a £1 billion bid to buy Stan Kroenke's controlling stake in Arsenal.

Kane has missed 11 weeks as well this season, if he didn't and had carried on his average scoring record he could have bagged half a dozen more goals at least in that time.
Supposedly he would be on 35 goals if he scored at the same rate instead of being injured. Absolutely phenomenal season from him.

Supposedly he would be on 35 goals if he scored at the same rate instead of being injured. Absolutely phenomenal season from him.

Him, Son and Alli all have scored above 20 goals each, plus the best home record of any club, plus the best defensive record of any club this season, (I think) yet no trophies! Absolutely maddening.

Him, Son and Alli all have scored above 20 goals each, plus the best home record of any club, plus the best defensive record of any club this season, (I think) yet no trophies! Absolutely maddening.
Eh, it's progress, team is still improving. Just wish there wasn't so many errors in the FA Cup Semi against Chelsea, absolutely no need to have lost that game, shame that they're not in the final against Arsenal.

Just a pity Spurs aren't playing at home next season.
A disadvantage, but not as major as everyone makes out to be in my opinion.

But I don't feel we'll win the league, I just hope we go all in for trophy's, before it's inevitably said that we choked for not winning the PL

Final day fixtures...

Arsenal v Everton (Sky)
Burnley v West Ham
Chelsea v Sunderland
Hull v Tottenham
Leicester v Bournemouth
Liverpool v Middlesbrough (Sky)
Man United v Crystal Palace
Southampton v Stoke
Swansea v West Brom
Watford v Man City

All games are Sunday 3pm kick-offs.

Only thing left to be decided is the final Champions League spot (fourth place), City need a point to guarantee third, Liverpool need a win to guarantee fourth and Arsenal need both of them to slip up.

Chelsea's trophy presentation will be after the Sunderland game.

Sounds lame.
Not quite as lame as calling it 'Championship', which is the next division down (and the better one).

It's not really a 'blackout'. Generally, normal fixtures (as in 3pm on Saturday, when most games take place) cannot be televised live in the UK as part of the Premier League's charter - it's so that fans can go to the games. The TV rights in foreign territories aren't affected, as few are likely to have a season ticket and rely on TV to follow the club instead.

As these games are on Sunday, that rule doesn't apply so I don't know why only 2 games are available. If it's classed as a normal fixture - and it is the only time in the year where all 20 clubs kick off at the same time - it should be none of the them, and if not it should be all of them.

From what I remember reading in the sports page yesterday, Sky only have 2 remaining "picks" left, so they can only show 2 live games this afternoon. BT Sport ran out of games to broadcast 1 or 2 weeks ago, hence why it's just the 2 televised games today.

Not as huge a problem as it could've been mind you, seeing as the relegation spots and the league have already been decided. Just the final 2 champions league places and sorting out who finishes where in mid-table.

Watford v Man City is televised and not Arsenal v Man City, my bad...

Quite a few youngsters in the United team as predicted, Pereira in goal, Fosu-Mensah, Bailly, Jones and Mitchell in defence, McTominay, Tuanzebe, Pogba in the middle, Lingard Rooney (c) and Harrop up front with O'Hara, Blind, Carrick, Willock, Dearnley, Gomes and Martail on the bench, good luck to everyone making their debuts 👍

John Terry starts in his last Chelsea appearance.

Celtic have just gone the entire Scottish League season unbeaten.

Both Arsenal and City are 1-0 up already, Liverpool currently in fifth and need a goal, Sunderland also 0-1 up v Chelsea!

Lods of stuff happening, All three teams vying for the Champions League are winning, meaning Arsenal stay in fifth, Man City destroying Watford, Arsenal had Koscielny sent off meaning he will miss the cup final, United youngsters are 2-0, John Terry went off on 26 minutes which is his shirt number and had a guard of honour from his team-mates, which is a bit much!

Plenty of goals!

On current scores, we'd be tied with WBA on points and GD for 8th. Wonder how that would be decided.

Also tied on wins, draws and losses.

We have fewer goals scored and WBA have conceded one more.

WBA would be 8th.

3-0 now at Anfield... I can usually relax when we get 3 ahead :)

CL footy next season (assuming we get through the qualifiers) :D:D:D:D

Back