2016 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Big twist at the start here, slow stop for Rosberg, now in the clutches of Raikkonen

Button is about to retire from the race and F1 as a whole as there has been a failure in his front end. :(

At least he has received a standing ovation from the crowd...

Somebody needs to explain PIP technology to FOM. It's nice to see Button in the garage but there is still a race going on I'd also like to watch.

Well, my first driver that I supoorted in F1 is officially out of the door. At least there's still Fernando for now, and also Pascal Wehrlein.

Really embarrassing for McLaren, they still have so much work to do at that team to fix the last few dreadful years.

That's the most stupid thing Rosberg could have done. That was Mr "I don't care" he was going side by side with.

Channel 4 obsessed with the idea of HAM backing up even though he said he wouldn't and hasn't looked like he will. He even did a fastest lap and Edwards said he could go faster If he wanted.

Rosberg has to push really hard now to build as much gap as possible. Verstappen seems to be on a one stopper and could be a threat to Rosberg after his next stop.

Back