Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtplanet-awards-2016.png

We've counted the nominations, crunched the numbers and now it's time for you to have your say in the new-look GTP Awards.

You'll find links below to each of the poll threads where you can pick your winners in each of our categories, including some exciting new ones that the staff have prepared for you. Simply click on the link in each category to be taken to a poll thread, mull it over and click on who or what you think is the most deserving nominee.

Polls will be open for one week and the winners will be announced on Christmas Day!

Most Helpful Member
We're pretty much all a helpful bunch here, but who goes out of their way to help as many people as possible?

Friendliest Member

Who always greets you with a smile on their face (if you could see it), and warm-hearted messages?

Funniest Member

Who makes you laugh the most with their great (or awful!) sense of humor?

Nuttiest Member
Bonkers, barmy, nutty call it what you will. Who is the most... that?

Most Knowledgeable Member

Who here has the biggest brain?

Most Opinionated Member
Who seems to voice their opinions more than most? Perhaps they may be found in discussions or debates?

Quote of the Year
Thought-provoking, genius, ridiculous or just plain side-splitting - what's the best thing you've read on GTPlanet this year (post must have been made after 31/12/2015)?

Thread of the Year
A good forum lives and dies by its threads, and we're looking for the discussion that's had you most enthralled this year (thread must have been started after 31/12/2015).

Best DLC of the Year
Racing game DLC that arrived at any point in 2016, even for titles that released previous years. No limitation on platform.

Car of the Year
The standout cars from this year of titles. Had to have arrived this year, either in a base game that released in 2016, or in DLC, but does not have to be a 2016 model year vehicle.

Track of the Year

The standout tracks from this year of titles. Had to have arrived this year, either in a base game that released in 2016, or in DLC.

New Member of the Year
Someone that has joined in the last year (from 01/01/2016) and has needed no tuition in how to be a great GTP member. They have contributed to the forums from the word 'go'!

GTPlanet Game of the Year

This award will go to the racing game that the GTPlanet voters think is the best to have been released during the 2016 calendar year.

Member of the Year

Who has been the member who has, more than any other, made GTPlanet the place you keep coming back to?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you didn't choose to use my custom banner that I so lovingly made then.

I am disappoint.

So, I guess I'll go and tick some boxes now, right?

Edit: I hope you don't mind if I didn't vote on all categories and may have voted for somebody other than my own nomination.

Last edited:
There are categories for games and cars now?

Kinda ruins the spirit of the GTP awards imo.

You'd have to convince the wife, and she wont pay ****, so do your worst.

#Blackmail*

*Not messages from Samuel L Jackson.

There should be an opt-out thread for members who do not wish to be considered for awards. Naturally, those who opt out will opt out of the entire process - just as they cannot be nominated for awards, they cannot nominate others or vote for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back