2016 Mexico General Discussion (Live Events Only!)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 158 comments
I don't think so AJ, it's almost sure we'll see DF, Guadalajara and Monterrey hosting the live events.
A question, anybody here will try to make it to the national finals?

Most likely the GTMX aliens, I'm still surprised that they qualified last for the Silverstone 12 Hour Race.

I won't give it a try, but I'll try to rank as high as possible in the final round.

I can`t enter to round 2, looks like my time didn't register in time (i did it at may 4 before deadline), someone may help me?

You have to get the Bronze award, I set a time after the deadline with my alt. account and still was able to go to Round 2.

wassap, how you doing?. can someone plz explain to me how they choose the winners, i mean, i heard something about choosing the first 20 drivers in mexico, and then they will make a mini championship, or something like that, how does it works?

thanks!

if i am correct, they will select 14 from online event. and the others from real time events.

hey bro, are you te one that is in 1st on brands hatch (national ranking) ?

i saw all the mexican drivers ahead of me, and count 24, still a lot to improve, but i wonder if theres a way to see the rakning only for your own country?, cause is kind of hard to count one by one! heheh

Yep at the moment that's me. :D

But there are a lot of fast guys online, so be prepared for really tough competition in the final round.

:cheers:
I think the competition is already really tough!
Yesterday I got a 1:23.7 lap for 11th on national rankings. There are less than 0.2 sec between 7th and myself!

1:23.552

11009923_10200695407625782_6291474003888427563_o.jpg

Not what I meant ↑
I heard that if you exit multiple times from the time trial you would more grip, but it just didn't work for me.

I'll start pushing my times for round 3 and 4 if I want to be known as a candidate to go to the national finals.

Not what I meant ↑
I heard that if you exit multiple times from the time trial you would more grip, but it just didn't work for me.

I'll start pushing my times for round 3 and 4 if I want to be known as a candidate to go to the national finals.

I dont think that bug works.... but Ill start playing round 2 with TC 1

Last edited:

This round is joke, the limits conflict the natural racing line of the track.

Best time so far is a 3:33.052 and it's the second clean lap I've ever done.

I had 2 mid 3:31's invalidated.

This round is joke, the limits conflict the natural racing line of the track.

Best time so far is a 3:33.052 and it's the second clean lap I've ever done.

I had 2 mid 3:31's invalidated.
The cone placement does take the 🤬!

Back