2016 Mexico General Discussion (Live Events Only!)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 158 comments
Not, me :lol:

Only tried round 4 twice (I had a lot of stuff to do), and only managed a low 3:33, I don't remember the exact time.

Who's going to national finals? Do you guys mind to post here just to confirm who's attending?
I think it would be helpful to ask all players who made it to the top 14 if they will be attending the finals and post the list here

Time to bump up and update this part of the forum? Even though, I think there are not many locals on gtplanet.

Hopefully Nissan makes events in various states, not just in the big cities and everyone here on gtplanet can participate.

I think they're in the place where you go to do the trials

I believe so, or by social networking.

Any one in Mexico city, leon, puebla or monterrey that knows the bests om the regions and or how many guys are in the 1.17.xxx?

I believe so, or by social networking.

Any one in Mexico city, leon, puebla or monterrey that knows the bests om the regions and or how many guys are in the 1.17.xxx?

I went today to try and give it a go and I asked for the top times. The marketing agency won't tell how many guys are on the fastest times. They have no system in place to know in real time. Maybe they will publish a provisional list on the coming weeks.

But judging from the times posted in previous competitions (from what i can remember) I would say at the VERY least, 50 people in the country have the ability to post a 1:17 with a few tries.

You can expect tough competition.

:cheers:

I went today to try and give it a go and I asked for the top times. The marketing agency won't tell how many guys are on the fastest times. They have no system in place to know in real time. Maybe they will publish a provisional list on the coming weeks.

But judging from the times posted in previous competitions (from what i can remember) I would say at the VERY least, 50 people in the country have the ability to post a 1:17 with a few tries.

You can expect tough competition.

But the previous competitions was also for ps3, this time you should go to the spot, and only 5 cities in Mexico, my thinking is that only 20 guys are in the 1.17 right know, but i am not sure.

But the previous competitions was also for ps3, this time you should go to the spot, and only 5 cities in Mexico, my thinking is that only 20 guys are in the 1.17 right know, but i am not sure.

Hi Hugo, just to let you know that the list with the top times is up here.

Are you 19 place?

Keep in mind this list is one week old more or less, I posted a 1:17 yesterday and my name is not there.

Last edited:
Hi Hugo, just to let you know that the list with the top times is up here.

Are you 19 place?

Keep in mind this list is one week old more or less, I posted a 1:17 yesterday and my name is not there.

Yes I am hugo flores, I also did 1.17.xxx today

Whats your full name, so I can check for your name just as reference.

Also Gonzalo did 1.16.9xx today

Yes I am hugo flores, I also did 1.17.xxx today

Whats your full name, so I can check for your name just as reference.

Also Gonzalo did 1.16.9xx today

Awesome! Fast guys at the top. It's going to be tight :lol:

I'm Oscar Jaime if I appear in the time sheets.

Awesome! Fast guys at the top. It's going to be tight :lol:

I'm Oscar Jaime if I appear in the time sheets.

Well, now that the ranking is out, it will be tight for sure, i have more friends that should be in the list with 1.17 actually.
lets wait for the new update, Good luck man!.

the ranking is updated now, but still like 4 days off.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 2.25.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 2.25.29 PM.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 51
Back