2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
If Logano backs off that's championship over. Was it dirty? Sure. But with these artificial Game 7 moments what else can you do?

Question: Where was Joey supposed to go? Carl ran him down onto the paint.
When Joey ran Tony Stewart down to the apron just like that at California a few years ago, Joey seemed shocked that Tony was upset about it afterwards.

Maybe now he can see Smoke's point of view?

Carl reacted too late. Should have let Logano wipe himself out on the apron. It's all in the spur of the moment though

Same thing that happened last week at Phoenix. The #22(#18) got a good restart and moved to the inside, while the #19(#88) ran them down into a wreck.

Still, I am absolutly crushed for Edwards. A great season, a great guy, and poor luck. He'll get one eventually, no doubt.

With that out of the way, I think the #18 will be pretty good. The #48 hasn't had the car tonight, and the #18 might just be better.

Logano forced the issue. He still would've had 9 more laps to go for it if he just backed off.

All of this is irrelevant as Logano will have to pit for repairs. It's between the 48 and the 18 now. Assuming they can even catch Larson that is...

Logano has some damage on his front right fender. Shouldn't rub on his tyre but might hurt the performance in a very minimal way.

Joey had a run, Carl threw a block and it didn't work out.

It was Carl's fault and he took full responsibility, but really it was just racing for a win & championship.

Logano has some damage on his front right fender. Shouldn't rub on his tyre but might hurt the performance in a very minimal way.
I think it may help him.

Back