2016 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 4,422 comments
  • 138,099 views
Would have been nice if they told us which Altima that is. It could be any of them. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I'd assume it will be Dale Wood's with the red GB Galvanising sponsorship
 
I'd assume it will be Dale Wood's with the red GB Galvanising sponsorship

I was thinking that way too but if their twitter is to be believed, it's Caruso's car.
 
Hmm, I wonder if Nissan is going to give them free will on the livery design or if they have to match the global racing family like they were so strict on last year.
 
Hmm, I wonder if Nissan is going to give them free will on the livery design or if they have to match the global racing family like they were so strict on last year.
Probably stay pretty strict on the Nissan backed car, and less so on the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------

There's a chance Chris Pither's ride will be unveiled next week...
BSGbDmo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Probably stay pretty strict on the Nissan backed car, and less so on the others.
Yeah they were only strict about the Nissan/Nismo branding matching the other global entries.
 
That Ice Break FG X is going to look nice.
 
That Ice Break FG X is going to look nice.

Don't know. Personally I thought that the Ice Break livery on his dunlop series Falcon wasn't anywhere near as nice as the one on the 911 he drove in the 12 hour last year. Hoping that the FG-X livery will be more inline with that one.
 
It doesn't matter what the livery looks like - it still won't change the fact that it tastes like watered-down cough syrup.
 
I think the FG X is going to make the livery look good. no matter the design.
 
It doesn't matter what the livery looks like - it still won't change the fact that it tastes like watered-down cough syrup.

I've never liked anything coffee related, so I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:
 
I've never liked anything coffee related, so I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:
You don't have to drink it (it tastes nothing like coffee, by the way - none of the brands do); you just have to take one look at the bottle to see the colour. Though for the record, the colour of the bottle is pretty close to the colour of the contents.

Depends how brown the poo is
I'm not having this conversation with you.
 
It doesn't matter what the livery looks like - it still won't change the fact that it tastes like watered-down cough syrup.

There was only one Iced Coffee company worse then Ice Break and that was Brownes percolated iced coffee, though I think that company may have gone bust as I've not seen any of their products for a while,
 
There was only one Iced Coffee company worse then Ice Break and that was Brownes percolated iced coffee, though I think that company may have gone bust as I've not seen any of their products for a while,
I've never heard of it. But they're all terrible - Dare just tastes like flavoured syrup, Oak just tastes like sugar, Ice Break just tastes terrible, and Farmer's Union doesn't taste like anything.
 
and Farmer's Union doesn't taste like anything.

Farmers union tastes ordinary everywhere outside of South Australia,

Brownes used to have major V8SC event sponsorship at most rounds, they had a fairly large selection of flavored milk, and other assorted creams, cheese and various other dairy products,
 
I don't mind ice break, it tastes soo bad it does the thing it's made for and wakes you up.
 
That's just the sugar. Seriously, a 500mL bottle contains about 75% of the recommended daily intake for sugar, and it's all refined. Flavoured milk is one of the worst products available for its concentration of sugar. As soon as I realised how bad it was, I cut it out of my diet; I was only drinking it very infrequently and I was surprised at just how much better I felt for it.
 
For De Silvestr to even be mentioned, makes me think she'd get the job before Gracie. She got some miles in the COTF at Bathurst. Gracie is back in old machinery. For sure, she could get the seat. DeSilvestri's pedigree could be the deciding factor.

Kinda sucks that Heimgartner doesn't get a drive while the funding is there and his girlfriend gets a 1year free ride.
 
For De Silvestr to even be mentioned, makes me think she'd get the job before Gracie. She got some miles in the COTF at Bathurst. Gracie is back in old machinery. For sure, she could get the seat. DeSilvestri's pedigree could be the deciding factor.

Kinda sucks that Heimgartner doesn't get a drive while the funding is there and his girlfriend gets a 1year free ride.
De Silvestro would be focusing on securing an IndyCar drive I would have thought. And she has a Formula E drive currently, so unless she ditches that and her IndyCar dream.
 
Given they said they'd be happy to withhold it for an extra year or two, I think Chelsea Angelo has a shot.
 
She has another "test" coming up in October. If this season doesn't pan out, who knows?
 
Back