2016 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 4,422 comments
The closest I got was getting all 4 driver's to autograph one for my wife's birthday in 2014.
oOKiRxxl.jpg

Since I'm not living in Melbourne, I could get you one from the SMP round. Maybe one of the gtp members could score you one sooner. Either from Clipsal or the AGP.

Or if someone would like to take a trip to their Braeside shop to get one for you. That would be awesome.

So... when do we expect to start seeing the new liveries, etc?

I was starting to wonder the same thing. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we start getting some info on some livery reveals. Next couple of weeks or so, maybe?

I'm thinking March. We first have to know what cars Betty is running. Then, we'll get confirmation of all the drivers with their confirmed teams and what sponsors they bring. That's when we'll see liveries. I'll welcome seeing liveries in a few weeks though.

We saw The bottle-0 #1. It could change like the black HRT livery from last year's Super Test.

That might be cutting it a bit close considering Clipsal starts on the 3rd of that month. :P
Hey, HRT revealed their livery Feb 25th and Clipsal was the 26th.
I added that bit of welcoming reveals in a few weeks. ;) wait for AUto Action to have the first scoops on new designs :sly:
Um, why does the entire grid need to wait for Erebus to make up its mind before they launch their new liveries?
In terms of news. Erebus reveal they are running Volvo S60s. :cool:
Then, we'll get partial livery exposures via Twitter feeds.

Well it's nice to see them do something different after having more or less the same basic livery for the past couple of seasons. It might grow on me but honestly on first viewing I think it's pretty average, really not liking it at all.

Last edited:
I really like that, but I'm also probably a bit biased. Awesome video though, I always love when they put those out.

I like the livery, if only because it's a bit different to what they have done before. Triple Eight's designs in the past have been underwhelming and overly corporate.

GRM have just announced that they will be unveilling their livery in front of the fans at their Open Day (20th February 10 AM) so if you can, get down there. I'll make sure to get plenty of photos

Some of those Dunlop liveriew look better than most main game liveries. Plus, I don't see how Kelly Racing are struggling to get sponsors when V8SC is more high profile than DVS. Well, maybe a sponsor can't finance 36 races but, Ice Break or that Auto One would look nice on a Nissan or EMV8.

Some of those Dunlop liveriew look better than most main game liveries. Plus, I don't see how Kelly Racing are struggling to get sponsors when V8SC is more high profile than DVS. Well, maybe a sponsor can't finance 36 races but, Ice Break or that Auto One would look nice on a Nissan or EMV8.
I'm sure it's much cheaper to sponsor a DVS car than a top V8SC.

Had a quick scan. Vodafone were contributing $10million/year to T8. Wonder what the numbers are for today's sponsors.

Auto One has been with Marjoram since the start of his career. It's pretty obvious that he's their preferred driver.

It's great to see him move up! He's got talent!

I don't get what you are referencing with the 'look familiar' bit though? Sorry...

I was referring to the AUTO ONE livery you created for the SLS. Just now saw it on the FG X. Nice work. 👍

Back