• Yes

• No

• Undecided

• Other Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
30 years is no age.

He will always hold a special place for me due to the goal he scored against arsenal to make it 4-4. I was sat in the Gallowgate End and the place went absolutely bonkers when it went in. One of my greatest moment at St James Park.

Seeing reports that Puel has been sacked. They better have let him watch Robbie Williams first.

Sky Italia reporting that Real Madrid have rejected a £52 million bid for Morata from Man United, De Gea wasn't a part of the bid.

AC Milan looking to shape up. Signing Musacchio, Kessie and Rodriguez. Reports also suggests bids for Keita, Biglia and Belotti. With Diego Costa coming into question as he is set to leave Chelsea.

Arsenal complete the signing Kolasinac who in my opinion is one the best LB/LWB's in Europe.

Allegri and Jardim have signed contract extensions.

AC Milan spending some of that Chinese cash already.

They reportedly told Donnarumma that if he didn't sign a contract extension this summer, he would be watching every game from the stands.

Man United unlikely to offer Ibrahimovic a new deal, no big surprise.

Craig Shakespeare gets new three-year deal at Leicester.

Diego Costa has said that Conte has told him that he is not needed at Chelsea.

AC Milan have completed a deal with Lazio for Keita Balde and are close to signing Conti from Atalanta.

Garry Monk is new Middlesbrough boss and Palace reportedly in talks with Ranieri over their management position.

AC Milan have completed a deal with Lazio for Keita Balde and are close to signing Conti from Atalanta.
Brilliant signing as predicted by myself a few weeks ago. ;)

I feel AC should offload Bacca who is probably on high wages and has been poor last season. Plus with the attacking force of Suso, Keita and Deulofeu.... I would highly doubt Bacca would start.

Also Man United have officially released Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 28 goals last season and won the league cup and Europa League, plus he was a free transfer!

Thanks for everything Zlatan 👍

Deulofeu is only at Milan until January I believe and he, Suso and Keita are all wingers. Rumor is they reached out to Diego Costa to play CF but who knows.

So Morata is reportedly ready for United with a 4 year contract. For £61,5 mill (roughly converted currency).

Also Victor Lindelöf from Benfica is "closing in" on a move to United.

Time will show if any of the rumors are actually true.

A yet to be revealed club in China has offered 200 million for Ronaldo.

Edit.

With a yearly salary of 120 million. Euroos.

A yet to be revealed club in China has offered 200 million for Ronaldo.

Edit.

With a yearly salary of 120 million. Euroos.
His agent claimed some Chinese club offered £250m and £100m/year salary for him last year, right around the time of his contract renegotiations. That club was never named either...

Deulofeu is only at Milan until January I believe and he, Suso and Keita are all wingers. Rumor is they reached out to Diego Costa to play CF but who knows.
Keita has been playing most of last season up front with Immobile. So he can sit between Suso and Deulofeu.

Last edited:
Ajax' Davy Klaassen is getting ready to sign a deal with Everton. That's another massive pillar gone.

He will be missed from the neighborhood. (I can see his house out of my window)

England have just won the Under 20 World Cup.

England have just won the Under 20 World Cup.
And the Toulon Tournament yesterday, with an U19/20 side.

Wednesday's George Hirst was joint top-scorer with 4 (3 of which he scored in a 7-1 win over Cuba).

Dominic Solanke of Chelsea won the Under 20 Golden Ball for player of the tournament, previous winners have been Pogba, Ronaldo and Maradona, no pressure kid!

Dominic Solanke of Chelsea won the Under 20 Golden Ball for player of the tournament, previous winners have been Pogba, Ronaldo and Maradona, no pressure kid!
Liverpool*

He will definitely develop under Klopp. Liverpool are in need of a striker as I can't see Sturridge at the club for any longer so Solanke could get some first team football this season in partnership with Firmino. He has also proven himself in the Eredivsie whom Enes Unal also a regarded future star has just joined Villareal for £12 million while being formally on loan from Man City.

Last edited:
A few international friendlies taking place this week to round off the season, France v England is tomorrow night.

Andre Silva joins AC Milan. They look like challenging Juve for the title at this rate, so much talent recruited within the space of 2 weeks.

@88GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back