Are transfer fees out of control?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

• Other Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd half utd 2 down now. Amazing what you can do in a relegation fight.

Edit: make that 2:1 (mike smalling)game on.
Edit: 2:2 just could hold utd. Lukaku with goal. Think utd smell blood.
3:2 unlucky palace, cracking goal by matic.

Last edited:
I had 2 of 4 matches in when United went to half time with 0-1.

Sooo, I cashed out from my bets, losing only £1 instead of £10, but since both United and Celta Vigo scored late winners my picks would have actually gone in. That's £60 profit down the drain.

:banghead: 🤬 :ouch:

I hate football right now. :lol:

I hate Man United right now!

Another terrible start the match just like we had v Newcastle, first 55 minutes were awful until Smalling got us back in it, fair play to Mourinho for making the change in system for the team to really push forward to claw our way back.

Matic's 91st minute winner was a thing of beauty, and his first for United!, goal of the season contender.

Sunderland looking at a double relegation this season, 4 points now from safety. After losing 0-3 to villa.

To make it worse for Sunderland the guy who scored for Villa against them is actually Sunderland's top scorer this season, Lewis Grabban joined Villa from Sunderland in January and no-one has topped his 10 goals for them yet.

Sunderland looking at a double relegation this season, 4 points now from safety. After losing 0-3 to villa.
To make it worse for Sunderland the guy who scored for Villa against them is actually Sunderland's top scorer this season, Lewis Grabban joined Villa from Sunderland in January and no-one has topped his 10 goals for them yet.
If we don't go down this season, it will only be because the bottom five in the Championship is the weakest it has ever been. At the moment, if the bottom three continue getting points at the rate they have so far this season, we only need 1.3pt more from the last 10 games to survive.

Man United v Liverpool on Saturday, a big game of course and you know when Sky are going overboard with the build up when they talk to the catering staff at Old Trafford....

I'm assuming that's when the FA Cup quarter finals are, that's next week I think....

Its fa cup quarter final weekend. 4 premier league matches on. Also quarters go to penalties if a draw from here.

Pl games

Bournemouth/west brom
Huddersfield/palace
Stoke/everton
Liverpool/watford

Reverse fixtures of opening day.

Games this weekend.

Saturday
Chelsea v Crystal Palace (5.30 BT)
Everton v Brighton
Huddersfield v Swansea
Man United v Liverpool (12.30 Sky)
Newcastle v Southampton
West Brom v Leicester
West Ham v Burnley

Sunday
Arsenal v Watford (1.30 Sky)
Bournemouth v Tottenham (4pm Sky)

Monday Night
Stoke v Man City (8pm Sky)

Man United v Liverpool is part of Sky's 'rivalry weekend', they also have Hibs v Hearts, Wolves v Villa, Forest v Derby and Celtic v Rangers on this weekend, big derby around my part of the World between Wrexham and Chester is on Sunday too.

Quite scared and nervous about tomorrow, Liverpool's front three can tear us apart without breaking sweat!

Games this weekend.

Quite scared and nervous about tomorrow, Liverpool's front three can tear us apart without breaking sweat!

Yeah but I would trust your goalkeeper more than either one of Liverpool's keepers. If Karius allows 3 or 4 to Man U which is entirely possible, de Gea I don't think will allow it to get into a shootout. I think Man U wins it 4-1 or something like that.

2-1 in the end, Bailly own goal for Liverpool who dominated much of the second half but rarely troubled De Gea.

Didn't really expect the win, very happy, another Mourinho masterclass.👍:D

And relax....

Klopp played into Jose's hands, 1st thing I didn't get was out of Lovren and Van Dijyk, marking Lukaku with the smaller one. 2nd, the high pressing and large gaps being left at the back played right into our hands too. Rashford is man of the match but an honorable mention must go to McTominay. He was fantastic today.

Unfortuante own goal for Bailly, he had yet another great game besides that. Although I prefer Shaw at left back, Young was also exceptional today. Overall a fantastic win and really good 3 points, puts us in a fantastic position for the remainder of the season to keep 2nd.

Lukaku was immense as well providing the assist for Rashford's first, he has been brilliant in the last few weeks.

Full times.

Man United 2-1 Liverpool
Newcastle 3-0 Southampton
Everton 2-0 Brighton
West Brom 1-4 Leicester
West Ham 0-3 Burnley
Huddersfield 0-0 Swansea

Horrible scenes at West Ham, home fans invading the pitch a few times and gunning for Gold Sullivan and Brady who were in the directors box, the three of them were told to leave early, Mark Noble had an altercation with a fan too.

2-1 in the end, Bailly own goal for Liverpool who dominated much of the second half but rarely troubled De Gea.

Didn't really expect the win, very happy, another Mourinho masterclass.👍:D

And relax....

I didn't get the score quite right but that's kind of the way I figured the game was going to go.

I didn't get the score quite right but that's kind of the way I figured the game was going to go.
It could have easilly been 3-0 at half time if Mata hadn't forgotten he was playing aginst Liverpools defence and tried an acrobatic kick to get a shot off quickly.

He had time to take the ball down, control it, go home for lunch, wash up, come back and then take a shot before anyone was close enough to attempt a tackle. He had loads of space and probably would've scored if he realised that and got control of the ball first.

Celtic winning against Rangers at their home ground with 10 men and a third choice keeper.

Standard.

Arsenal just beat Watford 3-0, Cech gets his 200th PL clean sheet and Wenger gets himself another decade in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back