Are transfer fees out of control?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

• Other Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker to Man City is done, £50 million, five year deal, will wear number 2 shirt.

AC Milan have also completed their 10th signing, adding Lucas Biglia from Lazio for around 17 million Euro. The Bonucci deal from Juventus ends at 42 million Euro, making him the largest transfer for a defensive player in Serie A history. He will also be earning almost 8 million Euro per year and is rumored to become the highest paid player in Serie A.

In other news, Nelson Semedo is leaving Benfica and joining Barcelona for 30.5 million Euro and Real Madrid have signed Dani Ceballos from Real Betis for 17 million Euro.

Bakayoko to Chelsea is a done deal, £38.9 million.

Spurs have been awfully quiet in Summer thus far, if I was a fan id be pretty anxious...

Wanted to watch Man United in their first pre-season game against LA Galaxy tonight, but its on at 3am.....nah sod that!

AC Milan have been given a deadline by Dortmund with which to submit a final offer for Aubameyang. Dortmund have given the player a similar deadline to decide if he wants to leave the club.

Milan have outbid Chelsea with a 70 million Euro offer on Morata while Chelsea focus on Higuain from Juventus. Juventus, however, have already turned down an 88 million Euro offer from Chelsea for Higuain. Milan, meanwhile has also been in talks with Bayern Munich over a two year loan deal for Renato Sanches.

After the signing of Bonucci, Milan are the front runners to land Belotti from Torino in a deal for around 35 million Euro plus defender Gabriel Paletta and forward M'Baye Niang.

And Spurs are likely to sign Juan Foyth from Estudiantes granted the 19 year old center back can get a work permit.

Cant wait to manage AC Milan on the next edition of Football Manager with all the players they are signing!

Former England No1 Paul Robinson has retired at the age of 37, the former Leeds, Blackburn and Spurs Keeper has been Tom Heaton's backup at Burnley the last few years and retires due to a back injury.

PSG are set to trigger the 222 million Euro buyout clause for Neymar. He is rumored to be in line for a contract exceeding 30 million Euro per year.

Dortmund have announced that Aubameyang is not for sale. This comes on the heels of him scoring two goals in today's match against AC Milan.

Man City are close to a deal for Napoli GK Reina.

Former Italian international Christian Zaccardo is so desperate for a job, he posted a listing on LinkedIn:

Joe hart joins West Ham on a seasons loan with an option to buy.

Chicharito has interest from West Ham as well and Liverpool's Lucas leaves for Lazio.

Leicester City report that they have not had any offers for Mahrez despite his announcement earlier this year that he wants to leave the team.

United are edging closer to the Perisic deal, player really wants the move but Inter wont budge in the £48 million fee. I would like to have him at the club, I don't think he is that much better than what we have but he would provide some welcome competition for the attacking players we have.

Reports coming from West Ham that they have agreed a £24 million deal with Stoke for Arnautovic, they are certainly shifting through the gears!

Chelsea have signed Morata for £60m - or 0.75 Lukakus. Or, more likely, 1 Lukaku and 1 Mino Raiola.
Could be a total of £70-75m with "achievable add-ons".

As a Real Madrid supporter, I am quite pleased with that transfer. I like Morata, but getting £60m+ for him is a good deal.

Speaking of Raiola, Marco Verratti of PSG has reportedly fired his agent and hired the infamous Italian. Verratti is rumored to want a move to Barcelona.

Speaking of Raiola, Marco Verratti of PSG has reportedly fired his agent and hired the infamous Italian. Verratti is rumored to want a move to Barcelona.
Which has also sparked Verratti to Manchester United rumours. Urgh I hate the media.

West Ham closing in on Javier Hernandez.

Monaco are considering reporting two club to FIFA regarding 'unauthorised contact' with Kylian Mbappe and his representatives, the two clubs? Man City and PSG....

Hmmm.... it turns out watching Scotland's Women playing football is even more depressing than watching the men - something I didn't think was physically possible, but there you go.

Last edited:
Man City v Man United tonight and Chelsea v Arsenal is on tomorrow.

No, the season hasn't started yet....

AC Milan complete the Bonucci signing which cost 42 million Euro and required captaincy for the defender. Bonucci also becomes the highest paid player in Serie A. Meanwhile, De Sciglio was sold to Juventus in a separate transfer for 12 million Euro.

Neymar to PSG is supposedly done, for the small price of €220m.. Though I guess I'll believe it when I see him in the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back