2017 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of NurburgringTouring Cars 

By the way, what do you guys think of the The Crew game? Since the ultimate edition is on sale at PSNstore, I was wondering if its worth buying? Since PS4 doesn't really have any cargame currently that allows for extensive customisation. GTA5 has some but its limited.

I see them too much on the international stream.

Yeah, they've appeared a little bit too much during the last hour or so. I wish they would switch over to on-board footage whenever they're on since we can't hear them, and even if we could hear them most of us wouldn't understand what they're saying, which in itself is annoying.

Yeah, they've appeared a little bit too much during the last hour or so. I wish they would switch over to on-board footage whenever they're on since we can't hear them, and even if we could hear them most of us wouldn't understand what they're saying, which in itself is annoying.

Onboard cams would be appreciated, but for some reason the quality is not that good for some reason.

i30 onboard. Still going.

A Hyundai? Boring.:P But imagine a glorious Dacia Sandero race car. :drool:

daciadusternolimit1.jpg

:lol::P:P:P:P:lol:

EDIT: just noticed that its a Duster, not a Sandero.

Onboard cams would be appreciated, but for some reason the quality is not that good for some reason.
Probably because a lot of the camera services are being provided with 4G LTE (or Euro equivalent) and data in heavily wooded areas can be very spotty.

Is the Radio Le Mans guy seriously complaining about the color of the tape being black when the car's livery is red and white? Why should that matter?

Is the Radio Le Mans guy seriously complaining about the color of the tape being black when the car's livery is red and white? Why should that matter?
It's a joke. He's a Sunderland supporter. They play in red and white. BIG rival is Newcastle United, they play in black & white.

Back