2017 Formula 1 Gran Premio de MexicoFormula 1 

Yes! Hamilton has a flat from hitting a front wing, maybe Vettel's.

UPDATE: Definitely Vettel since he's getting a new nose. That pretty much cancels any advantage they had from Hamilton having to pit as well

Dramatic start!

Hamilton doesn't have to pick up points but Vettel definitely does.

Bit stupid from Hamilton.

Verstappen is flying!!!

Turbo issue for Riccairdo

Verstappen is just a few corners away from lapping Hamilton.

Vettel's fault but Lewis should have known better than to get involved
Get involved? He was ahead, doing exactly what any competent race driver would do. Vettel just had a blaze of Torpedo and ruined his championship.

You expect him to sit behind the two battling ahead so that the rest of the field swamp him?
No I don't. But the guy has to do very little to win the championship so why put that in the line? He's got the fastest car. Worst case his teammate would have passed him and just given him the place back

I just don't think there's enough room in turn one. If someone is inside heading into the turn, they have to move over quite a bit to make it through, but they have a horrible line inti T2.

That whole first section is a mess IMO.

Funny how last week Verstappen is able to fight through the field and now Hamilton tasked with doing the same has gone nowhere.

No I don't. But the guy has to do very little to win the championship so why put that in the line? He's got the fastest car. Worst case his teammate would have passed him and just given him the place back
If he had sat behind them as they battled and slowed a few drivers behind him would have done to him what he did to Vettel and Verstappen. He did nothing wrong. Vettel ran into the back of him.
Funny how last week Verstappen is able to fight through the field and now Hamilton tasked with doing the same has gone nowhere.

On soft tyres going to the end?

Back