2017 Formula 1 Gran Premio de MexicoFormula 1 

I think this race has proven to me my point that Hamilton is no good in overtaking.
I mean, you're wrong, but OK. Here's the facts.

Is anyone else overtaking? No, the cars cannot stay close at this track with the thin air.

His car is damaged. The floor was hit by his punctured tyre, and seeing as the undertray produces over 60% of the downforce, that will only hurt him, and it has been.

lern fakts b4 riting

I mean, you're wrong, but OK. Here's the facts.

Is anyone else overtaking? No, the cars cannot stay close at this track with the thin air.

His car is damaged. The floor was hit by his punctured tyre, and seeing as the undertray produces over 60% of the downforce, that will only hurt him, and it has been.

lern fakts b4 riting
Vettel is overtaking here.. Secondly, Hamilton have been saying "it's not worth the risk" all season.

Do we think that RAI gets the team order to do another pitstop and then Ferrari hopes that Max or BOT will have engine problems? Just a bad theory

Renault vs Ferrari engine: 3-1

Hamilton in the points, Vettel takes Ocon for fourth.

Ericsson on fire!

Vettel is overtaking here.. Secondly, Hamilton have been saying "it's not worth the risk" all season.
Vettel has replaced his damage, the front wing, and he has to make all the overtakes. Hamilton is doing what he needs on slower tyres. Vettel was closer to the pack and is now on the quickest tyres. He needs to overtake everyone to keep his championship alive. Lewis used his tyres trying to close the massive gap to the pack.

Just another Lewis hateboy ignoring facts to hate.

upload_2017-10-29_21-28-10.png

o_O

Max finally knows how to handle a French (engine) with care ;)

What a gap with the rest of the field. 20 seconds with #2. Great but a bit boring race. And even pushed teh fastest lap during his cruizing.

Congratz Lewis and fans! What a strange race must this be for himand the team.

The stream goes on Kvyat demoted to Toro Rosso from Red Bull and Max wins. Kvyat dropped by Toro Rosso Max wins.
Kvyat returns for 1 race and fully dropped by Toro Rosso and Verstappen wins.

Congrats to Lewis.

I'll agree with others it wasn't the most exciting race; probably could've been a different outcome if not for the incident at the beginning. Also congrats to Max after last weekend.

Back