2017 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand PrixFormula 1 

So in 2015 we had a man on the track, in 2016 it was a visit from Godzilla and a marshal sprinting for his life...

Kinda hoping for another 'Singapore-silly' to happen, but I can't imagine what it could be this time. :confused:
A good race?

Horner's reaction to Vettel's pole is adorable!

ii5yj

-5 respect.

A man giving something up to adhere to his principles makes you lose respect for said man? Are you sure that makes sense?

A man giving something up to adhere to his principles makes you lose respect for said man? Are you sure that makes sense?

Yup. Do you really think that becoming a vegan will undo the damage of his lifetime of motorsports?

Apparently Lewis Hamilton has become a vegan "to avoid damaging the planet".

Clearly someone on his PR team decided that he still had some way to go in the weird and unlikable department.

I think he reached an absolute with the Diana poem - it was so bad that it curdled my monitor.

Rain still falling intermittently at the track but the air temp remains about 30C, not going to be standing water unless there's a greater deluge than we're seeing now.

I think he reached an absolute with the Diana poem - it was so bad that it curdled my monitor.
I didn't read it, on a preventative basis. I'm sure it'll make 2017 Wipe though.
A man giving something up to adhere to his principles makes you lose respect for said man?
You know when U2 flies around the world in a private jet (sometimes Bono's own Learjet, sometimes a chartered commercial) and stand on a stage in front of a bank of monitors and tell everyone to donate their money to charity and stop causing so much pollution?

That's kinda the same vibe as a guy who flies around the world in a private jet (sometimes his own Bombardier Challenger, sometimes a charter) twice a month to his job, which is to drive 5,500 miles in a 4mpg car*, telling everyone he's concerned about causing damage to the planet.

*And that's not even covering his own private mileage. I'm sure he'll feel good about the damage he isn't causing to the planet by not eating chicken when he flies from LA to Brackley and drive around in his new, first off the line Project ONE.

Apparently Lewis Hamilton has become a vegan "to avoid damaging the planet".

Clearly someone on his PR team decided that he still had some way to go in the weird and unlikable department.

How much damage does cargo aviation do to the planet again?

Rain still falling intermittently at the track but the air temp remains about 30C, not going to be standing water unless there's a greater deluge than we're seeing now.

The heat won't be the factor, at 77% humidity the standing water won't evaporate that easily. In the tropics it can be in the high 30's but if the humidity is high the water won't disappear which is why these countries have such a problem with mosquitoes.

Back