2017 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand PrixFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TenEightyOne
  • 423 comments
  • 32,903 views
How much damage does cargo aviation do to the planet again?
I can't remember whether it's metric or imperial, but "a ****ton/tonne".
 
Hmm. Looks like Charlie isn't going to chicken out on the start. :D
 
Well I said I wanted another silly-thing to happen, the first wet race at Singapore could very well bring that. :D

See ya'll in about 3 hours or so. 👍

EDIT: HOLY HELL!!!
 
And that was it again.

Mother****er.
 
Vettel driving the circuit backwards!
 
Mwhahahahaha Poor max.

He was assassinated by ferraris
 
what in tarnation
 
Oops :lol:
 
Pfff...
 
Poor Fenando never gets any luck, could have finished quite high if he didn't get hit.
 
"No-one's had any practice doing wet starts".

Yes, so I see.

That was painful. Best drivers in the world...
 
Looks like that Raikönnen misjudged his overtaking speed on Max.
 
Verstappen is gotta be so pissed. So much adrenaline pumping every time and nowhere to put it.
 
Oh Seb that spin was embarrassing. Plus he caused the crash at the start by squeezing the other two.
 
Lewis Hamilton is daring to take Jacques Villeneuve's crown for most unlikable driver.
People who never liked Hamilton in the first place going "told you so" don't really count.
 
All Ferraris out.

Italian F1 fans gone triggered!

Anyway Singpore GP on the rain...... it'll end well right?
 
I said it after one race before, but now it seems to be even more possible. If Hamilton won't have a DNF or a low point finish in the remaining races, it could have been it for Seb.
 
Back