2017 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,611 comments
New pics from the M8 GTE

9OUk6Zk.jpg

FIA doesn't know how to run a world sport car series for too long in a long term format. Perhaps another situation like 1994 has to happen, considering that the current atmosphere of Endurance racing is at around the globe.

So, starting a season from Sept to June= Southern Hemisphere races in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Brasil, Argentina...?

So, starting a season from Sept to June= Southern Hemisphere races in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Brasil, Argentina...?
Would kill the series for the European marketplace with stupid o'clock races. I say that as someone who pays to watch WEC but doesn't watch the COTA race due to the start time.

If Europe wasn't the heartland for this Championship it wouldn't be a problem. The trouble is I believe it is.

Well, looking at the link has reminded me that the WEC is this weekend from Mexico. Time to look at the Fustercluck schedule Fox Sports has this time.

Probably more idiotic switching between a channel a good amount of people get and a channel that only a few people via a high Tier Cable package can get.

Other than Le Mans? As long as I dont have to pay the bills for shipping equipment and crew over I would be fine with a IMSA race at Imola or wherever.

So in this scenario IMSA has become the ELMS?
But still calls itself IMSA.

Not sure how that would effect that sanctioning body that runs it still being operated in the USA, but ok.

Well, looking at the link has reminded me that the WEC is this weekend from Mexico. Time to look at the Fustercluck schedule Fox Sports has this time.

Probably more idiotic switching between a channel a good amount of people get and a channel that only a few people via a high Tier Cable package can get.

All I see listed is 2 hours Sunday evening tape delay, which 2 of the 6 hours is anybody's guess I suppose...on FS2 no less! This is why I pay for the stream.

All I see listed is 2 hours Sunday evening tape delay, which 2 of the 6 hours is anybody's guess I suppose...on FS2 no less! This is why I pay for the stream.

I would too if I could afford. Alas, I'm stuck with Golf Sports 1.

Back