2017 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship - General Season Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,450 comments
  • 165,405 views
Penske and Scuderia Corsa tangled.
 
Good thing it wasn't more damage and they'll both be back out soon, maybe a lap or two down which is nothing in a 10 hour race.
 
Anyone else have "your event will begin shortly" screen from the FSG0 stream? I've been watching with lag and buffering and connectivity issues but reloaded and this is just sitting there now.
 
Anyone else have "your event will begin shortly" screen from the FSG0 stream? I've been watching with lag and buffering and connectivity issues but reloaded and this is just sitting there now.
Did they forget to switch the channels again? Pray that NBC shows interest in the series now that they have lost F1.
 
Did they forget to switch the channels again? Pray that NBC shows interest in the series now that they have lost F1.
It's showing on FS2 right now, but I wish my Opera Developer VPN would stop being a pain in the ass so I could just watch the International Feed and be done. I'm stuck dealing with FSGO (which we all know sucks even more than FS2's existance does) and IMSA radio open as a different tab.
 
Those esses... They have an alternate route but I've never seen it used. How cool would it be if the GT cars go one way and the prototypes go the other?
 
It's showing on FS2 right now, but I wish my Opera Developer VPN would stop being a pain in the ass so I could just watch the International Feed and be done. I'm stuck dealing with FSGO (which we all know sucks even more than FS2's existance does) and IMSA radio open as a different tab.
Yeah I have FS2 that synced up with a youtube feed. The Go app people sometimes forget to switch things.

Kenny Habul 👎👎
 
Habul you're a dolt. :boggled: Well guess he wanted some ad revenue from WeatherTech. :p
 
Those esses... They have an alternate route but I've never seen it used. How cool would it be if the GT cars go one way and the prototypes go the other?
That sounds like a messy disaster.
 
I was thinking it worked like a giant front splitter shooting all the air up over the car, providing massive front downforce on that right side. :D

Eva
That sounds like a messy disaster.
I think they could handle it. You're always checking your mirrors for faster classes anyway
 
Maybe they should use some Sunenergy1 solar panels that power flashing lights on top of the portable ads in the grass so drivers see them and will try not to hit them. 💡 Unless you're Kenny Habul and you claim to use the collision for "R&D" since he is President and CEO of the company and seems to crash into everything already.

Fire in the 912 pits. Maybe these fires will finally encourage IMSA to look into changing the refueling regs.
 
Those new 911's are sexy as hell, but damn, that's a bit much guys.
 
IMSA please for the love of God REQUIRE THE CARS TO BE SHUT DOWN BEFORE REFUELING. :banghead:
 
It may not have been a stupid ass Grand am pitstop issue but they are still stupid.:p
 
Even the team doesn't know. I would think they have a constant feed of the onboard shot no?
 
Replay from 10 showed the car twitched and went off then jumped the gravel trap.
 
I know a lot of people think making tracks safer can ruin their character but come on... they should figure out that gravel trap so that it doesn't launch cars into the wall. Gravel is supposed to slow down the cars. Not launch them
 
What would happen in the same situation if it was paved runoff?
 
The problem at that turn is the curb is the highest point and the gravel, road, and wall are on the backside of that hill.
 
Renger van der Zande

Such a fun name to say hehe
 
Is that a tire laying in the grass on the front straight?

And its gone a lap later. :odd:
 
Back