2017 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship - General Season Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,450 comments
What happened to the RCFs? They were up near the top of class, now they’re 8th and 11th.
Not sure but I saw grass in the grill on the #15, so went off track as well.
Edit: saw the replay, they didn't lose that much position from it so not sure.

Not sure but I saw grass in the grill on the #15, so went off track as well.
Edit: saw the replay, they didn't lose that much position from it so not sure.
They were down prior to that, but I’m sure it didn’t help. Prolly typical mistakes made by the team this year.

Yeah I've seen a few surprising mistakes from Scott Pruitt over a few races this year as well.
Like binning a brand new car into the wall at Daytona. :lol:

Lindsey, whom I’ve spoke to recently, says one of the young guys with Lexus, is also careless even though he’s their quickest guy. He told me about their incident at Lime Rock where the kid wasn’t paying attention Lindsey’s position and nearly caused an incident.

Ahh, so thats why there's a Caddie way down the order? Otherwise business as usual then .

What happened to the Penske and the GTD Fezza.

Ahh, so thats why there's a Caddie way down the order? Otherwise business as usual then .

Ferrari lost it under braking while partially in the grass and Penske was in the wrong place at the wrong time when the Ferrari was coming across the track.

#63 went halfway into the grass under braking and lost it making contact with the #6 Penske spinning it into the grass. Minor damage.

Do they have a replay of one of the Nissan's losing it coming out of the pitbox and coming close to the camera man who had to lunge his legs over the wall. The camera mans view was crazy seeing the Nissan drift by coming close.

A brilliant end for the PC era, good job 2017 PC champ 38 car taking out the Rebellion.

As one of the biggest critics of PC, I fail to see how Heidfeld misjudging is the PC car "Taking" them out. Was he supposed to drive on the grass?

As one of the biggest critics of PC, I fail to see how Heidfeld misjudging is the PC car "Taking" them out. Was he supposed to drive on the grass?
Since the 38 just came out of the pits using a mirror might have been a good idea.

Back