2017 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour | February 3-5Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 482 comments
I don't feel like he was in the wrong. He had a nose in there and even drove up on the left kerb to avoid contact and the #22 still came down on him.

Still got my noney on the #1 McLaren getting the win today.

Hard crash with a GT-R. Looks like the Wall Racing entry. Quite ironic that it manages to find the wall.

Going to be interesting if the #1 McLaren can get back on the lead lap. Other than the #22 Mercedes, it seems like the only other car that can possibly match the Ferrari for pace.

Not for these M6s. They have some of the lowest top speeds here.

I thought yesterday during the shootout the commentary guys said the M6 was good across the top of the mountain like the Audi, but not the greatest down the straights.
I didn't have much time to follow this race so my post was basically based on the M6's P2 at the starting grid and the memory of that tremendous victory in last year's Spa24.

Just got back from a 5 hour shift at work. Was following on the live timing, how much has this race changed since the morning!

Yesterday afternoon I was thinking that BMW had this one easily in hand...all 4 cars were fast and looked safe and well in contention for the win. Now the sole remaining car is almost 8 laps down!

Edit: also lol at Speedcafe:

e2C81SB.jpg

Yeah, have to agree with @R1600Turbo's sentiment that unless something miraculous happens, the #88 Ferrari has this in the bag.

But this is Baturst, and stranger things have happened.

Meanwhile Jann just ran a 2:03.8 in ZombieZilla. Sucks they had that small problem that lost them 3 laps. The car is quick enough to battle with the leaders.

Back