2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
Damn. I miss the old Jayski. Just some text and all was good. If I wanted more info, I clicked on the link under the post. Paint schemes, schedules, and team info were just a simple click away. Why, ESPN, why?
My guess is they just despise motorsports almost entirely nowadays, so why should we barbaric NASCAR fans be gifted a devoted site that's built in a way that makes sense when they don't even do so for their money-printing NFL fans.....

.....I've been a bit overboard on the bile lately, haven't I?

So he wants to pull a Rosberg, but i believe that won't happen
Given how Junior decided to hold off a couple months before renewing his contract with Hendrick, saying he wants to evaluate his health before committing long-term, I can't help but feel he's put himself on the retirement clock already. He's probably just saying that if he wins the championship he's out for sure, as opposed to trying to decide if he's got "one more year" every November.

When you see it....

DDTIkbiu1BPPf8vr7_fAN3EL3rOq6B_xh5jQILXBNOc.jpg

Easy, the #18 didn't dump the #2.

EDIT: So, if Kyle was that mad at Bowman on Sunday, how mad do you think he is now?
He was probably mad when it happened. He's boiling now due to pit strategy.

I was expecting a long explanation of the new rules there. Thank you Mike Joy for keeping it short....this time.

What was the old minimum race speed? IIRC the d-ovals were 100 mph, but I don't know what it was for Daytona/Talladega.

That was a drive from Chase Elliott, not as intense as it will be sunday but it looks like the 24 will be on it more this year.

Last edited:
Back