2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,243 views
De Silvestro with a great run. Effectively 4th I believe at the moment.
 
Glad it's Moffat's last weekend as a main driver, I wonder how many safety cars he has caused this year alone :lol:
 
Brutal for Simona

Edit; and Giz punting Reynolds. He's such a turkey.
 
And Van Gisbergen SVG's Reynolds.

Also, race is time certain again.
 
Looks like Holdsworth got a run on SVG into turn 1 just as the broadcast cut to a replay. Not that it makes any difference.
 
Does anyone know how many races this year finished time certain?
 
Great result for Scotty and humankind in general.
 
Reynolds calling SVG out there, bout time someone does it. Wouldn't expect anyone else to, if I'm honest
 
Does anyone know how many races this year finished time certain?
Too many.

Great result for Scotty and humankind in general.
Kinda wish they'd crossed the line together, one right after another.. Woulda made a great shot. Oh well.
 
Reynolds calling SVG out there, bout time someone does it. Wouldn't expect anyone else to, if I'm honest
At this point when SVG is running for a win he really should give him a taste of his own medicine. You can guarantee he would have a sook about it as well.
 
Epic epic race! Don't know how it looked on tv, but just incredible trackside. All categories of race car, look all the business turning onto Zaara street. Cheers when Whincup failed. When Simona crashed, the crowd cried out, "AWWW". I moved from the Esplanade to Watt St to watch the final laps. Seeing Coulthard emerge in 2nd, we all went nuts. Just a fantastic full day of racing. Highlight was being right there for the podium ceremony.
WP_20171125_019[1].jpg
 
At this point when SVG is running for a win he really should give him a taste of his own medicine. You can guarantee he would have a sook about it as well.

I wouldn't even stop there to be honest with the BS SVG has generated over the years with his antics. As I've said before for such a talented guy he loves to be a moron.
 
The Team rewrapped Todd's car last night with a tribute livery for his last race.

Awesome tribute from the team. Car looks fantastic.
 
Oh my goodness! Simona was top 10! People will lose their minds if she gets in the Shoot out.
 
3 Nissan’s in the top 10, nice. Something makes me think that the Bright burnout may have been on purpose haha...
 
What exactly are the paddle shifters on Carusos car?
 
Epic epic race! Don't know how it looked on tv, but just incredible trackside. All categories of race car, look all the business turning onto Zaara street. Cheers when Whincup failed. When Simona crashed, the crowd cried out, "AWWW". I moved from the Esplanade to Watt St to watch the final laps. Seeing Coulthard emerge in 2nd, we all went nuts. Just a fantastic full day of racing. Highlight was being right there for the podium ceremony.
View attachment 694469
Turns out I'm not the only one who dislikes Whincup...
 
Me
Turns out I'm not the only one who dislikes Whincup...
Me, you and the 78,000 other people at the track yesterday.

Some drivers have the line locker on paddles for the start. I think Nissans have brake bias, as a knob on the dash.
 
Well when Skaife and others suggest SVG will take out Scotty from pole...you have to wonder why. Other than the obvious that SVG isn't a clean driver it's almost like Skaife wants it to happen...
 
Well when Skaife and others suggest SVG will take out Scotty from pole...you have to wonder why. Other than the obvious that SVG isn't a clean driver it's almost like Skaife wants it to happen...
So true Skaife has been Biased towards Whincup all season and it's becoming tiresome. Needs to be like Crompo
 
Back