2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,242 views
I wonder if this track is going to be infamous for Trulli trains :lol:
 
This reminds me of Massa vs Hamilton 2008. Whincup is Massa at the front of the pack, and McLaughlin in Hamilton coming back through the pack.
Let's hope it ends the same way as well
 
That's got to be a penalty for McLaughlin. Sadly.
 
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He was in there for a long time though.
 
Thats it then, unless Scotty makes the drive of his life
 
Thank god for the trainwreck that is the LDM team
 
Chad Neylon just said it may be time certain.
 
McLaughlin in 15th, needs to get to 11th to win it. I don't think he can do that.
 
Doesn't help that the 4 cars in front of him are all Holdens.
 
Courtney is really holding Scotty up, but that's racing. Places shouldn't be given.
 
This is the most stressful race I’ve ever watched.
 
Someone walk down to GRM and get on your knees and beg. :nervous:
 
Tander will be tough, but hopefully Moffat, a good friend and former team mate of McLaughlin, helps him out.
 
Surely Garry will tell this drivers to more out the way after what Scott has done for him.
 
Someone walk down to GRM and get on your knees and beg. :nervous:
Moffat will let him by as they're good mates. Tander is questionable. But it's GRM. Scotty's former team. He only has to pass them.
 
I don't think they will let him by, but I doubt they will put up a fight.
 
Watch the race go time certain a lap before McLaughlin gets a chance to get into 11th.
 
Back