2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
Are the races on TV?
Sadly, not.
http://www.speedcafe.com/2017/03/23/castrol-live-updates-supercars-agp/

Q2 done. Two more to go in about 5 minutes.
f1684595-4ba4-45f0-b622-da1cfd924106_300.jpg
Q3. Done.
26fd776b-c109-4b3d-9f19-0e4f7e12cd8c_300.jpg

015cb79e-14ba-4a71-ad8c-d19b3cfc266e_300.jpg

Foxtel coverage begins tomorrow.
Supercars Race 1 broadcasts at 1:50pm AEST.

Last edited:
Indeed.

This is why the race should be for points. Each year, the races serve up drama and domination. Imagine the points haul, the past winners would have had at this event. It could have determined some different outcomes at the end of those seasons.

Anyway, good stuff for tomorrow.

We'll see if the fast drivers at the back, can improve with the SS tyre.
I'm worried that Whincup kept improving. I just want DJRTP to win one.

Just watched the race in full. Holdsworth and Courtney should go into business together. Open a mirror shop and sell ladders with black cats as accessories.

As for the racing itself, I'm happy. Even more so for the #78. Her lap times were pretty daggone good.

What a start by Caruso!

Oh dang! Safety car! Two cars down.

And another is out.

Edit: Sorry if I'm spoiling it, but plenty of action. Who says they don't race for keeps at this non-C'hip round? ;)

Last edited:
Caruso staying with the #17. 👍

What I noticed missing are the in car camera shots. May be property of VASC for Championship only? Sky Sports not allowed to use those feeds?

I wonder when the last time we had a race (regardless of championship status) without a Holden on the podium, let alone two races in a row.

I wonder when the last time we had a race (regardless of championship status) without a Holden on the podium, let alone two races in a row.

I think that may have been a Bathurst 1000, during the BA/ VY era, if not it was a Clipsal event in the same era,

I'm trying to think of when PRA were dominating in 2015.
The Altimas were 1-2 at Winton. Whincup didn't finish that race. Can't remember the 3rd place car.

I'm trying to think of when PRA were dominating in 2015.
The Altimas were 1-2 at Winton. Whincup didn't finish that race. Can't remember the 3rd place car.
3rd was Bright in the BJR car.

Last edited:
Back