• Yes - VAR is a success

• Yes - The principle is needed but VAR has been badly handled

• No - VAR was horrible and should not be continued

• No - Mistakes are part of football

• Undecided

• Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Today's transfer talk:

- Madrid are reportedly prepping a £150m bid for Hazard.
- Everton are in on Milan's Bertolacci for a rumored €6m.
- Barcelona are in heavily on N'Golo Kante.
- Fenerbache have opened negotiations with Tottenham to sign Vincent Janssen.
- Liverpool trigger the £13m release clause for Shaquiri.
- Once Maurizio Sarri has been confirmed as manager, Chelsea will make official approaches to Juventus for Daniele Rugani and Gonzalo Higuain.
- Inter Milan have made a loan offer for Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian.
- James Rodriguez wants to end his two year loan at Bayern Munich and return to Real Madrid.
- Leo Bonucci to PSG rumors are heating up as Buffon is pushing for his former teammate to join. New AC Milan owners Elliott Management have said they would be open to sell the captain if he asks to leave.
- PSG say Real Madrid are willing to pay Neymar €49 million a year should he join the club.
- Tottenham have withdrawn their interest in PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot, because they believe he is joining Barcelona.
- Man United are in on Harry Maguire after his performance at the World Cup. Maguire would cost upward of £50m, just a year after Leicester acquired the player for £17m from Hull. The defender will soon be offered a new £100,000-a-week contract at Leicester, as they attempt to ward off interest from Manchester United.

PSG say Real Madrid are willing to pay Neymar €49 million a year should he join the club.
Crazy.

Someone created a font from Neymar's play-acting...

uqKj5yI.jpg

I'm really curious to see if Neymar signs for Real Madrid and how Florentino will handle Neymar's constant wishes for more money. This is the guy who asked to be paid 1 million a week only 5 months after signing for PSG.

I think the fact that in France clubs can't put a buyout clause when signing a new player may be a headache for PSG if they want to secure their top players.

Another issue with signing Neymar for Real Madrid is the La Liga rule that limits clubs to have only 3 non european players. If RM wants to sign Neymar, a Brazilian player will have to get Spanish nationality.

Neymar + Casemiro + Marcelo + Navas

If James wants to go back to Madrid, this makes it pretty much impossible. Unless, of course Marcelo moves to Juve, which I find highly unlikely.

Edit: A Spanish journalist has said Courtois will sign for Real Madrid for 35M. If RM sell Navas, it's one less non-european to worry about.

Last edited:
Liverpool strengthen their already good midfield with the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri.

Now we just need some proper central defenders and a Goalkeeper who can, ooh, I dunno, Keep a Goal?

They just released a message saying that Real has no intention of bringing Neymar to Madrid.

Yes, I just saw that.

Neymar went viral at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. That's what he gets for behaving like a child at 26.

Yes, I just saw that.

Neymar went viral at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. That's what he gets for behaving like a child at 26.

Exactly. It won't ruin his career money wise, but I do hope it bleeds to death at PSG and he'll have retire into the desert or China or something.

Exactly. It won't ruin his career money wise, but I do hope it bleeds to death at PSG and he'll have retire into the desert or China or something.

And if France wins the WC, Mbappé will turn into the main figure in PSG. He's already the talisman of French football and the only French star playing in France. The fans will support him way more than Neymar I'm afraid. And rightly so.

Liverpool strengthen their already good midfield with the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri.

Now we just need some proper central defenders and a Goalkeeper who can, ooh, I dunno, Keep a Goal?

Klopp said yesterday that he will give Danny Ward a chance to fight for the number 1 jersey.

Everton just beat some obscure team in a friendly by 22-0, not a typo and not making that up!

Four hattricks in that match, the teams name is Irdning, I've never hear of them either.

Arsenal also beat non-league team Boreham Wood 8-0.

Man Utd seem to be going pink this season for the away kit. If what seems true, the home kit is red and black.

Everton seem to be getting a mad away kit as well. Black and pink 3rd kit.

Last edited:
Daley Blind hasn't travelled to LA with the United squad for the ICC, he has been heavily linked with a return to Ajax and they confirmed they're interest earlier, could be around the £15 million mark.

The MLS attendance record was broken yesterday when Seattle visited Atlanta United. 72,243 fans watched the 1-1 draw as Atlanta broke their own record in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium that they share with the NFL's Falcons.

Thierry Henry has left Sky Sports to continue his coaching career, he was on £4million a year.

90% of Real Madrid fans are now Juventus fans.
Nope. There isn't a shred of truth to this.

I've been a fan and supporting Real Madrid since 2001, and I am not gonna stop supporting them now just because a great player leaves. And i'd say most other true fans are the same. Those who stop supporting one club because a player leaves for another isn't really a fan/supporter is he/she? More like a glory hunter. Or just have a crush on certain players.

Big players have come and gone, but the club will always be most important.

On the other hand, theres probably a boatload of Ronaldo fans who have changed camps but thats another story.

Yeah, a lot of people follow Ronaldo. Probably millions but they were never Real Madrid fans primarily. They started following him in Man. United and now follow him to Juve.

Sure, Real Madrid will probably feel the impact of losing Ronaldo, but the true club fans never leave with a single player IMO. Ronaldo fans (and he's got a boat load of them, me included) will follow him now in Juve.

I'm still a Seleção Portuguesa and F.C.Porto fan. Those are my teams. But I'll follow Ronaldo in Juve now and hope he's successful OFC.

A lot of people started watching football because of great players like Ronaldo, Messi, etc and it's only normal they keep following him. Especially in countries where there's not a tradition in football. Millions of people throughout the world don't have local clubs to cheer for, so they get attached to players. Even those Real Madrid fans from, let's say, India, aren't as attached to RM as a Spanish person IMO.

I like it.

Looks like Liverpool will get Roma keeper Alisson for around 60 million, clubs are in talks, its all over Twitter.

Rumor has it that Roma will then turn around and offer most of that to Milan for Donnarumma.

New AC Milan owners Elliott Management want to hire Conte as the new manager and bring in Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis.

That United shirt will cost £110 for an authentic top and £65 for a replica. Quite mad as it's not really unique from Adidas, with it being an Adidas Condiva 18 template.

Back