2018 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12HR - Race DiscussionSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 219 comments
Nr.67: 'Oh nice view' :odd:

67airborne.jpg

Is Paul Morris still wearing his 2014 Bathurst 1000 winning race suit? :lol:

Edit: Just his Stadium Super Truck suit.

Unbelievable. Why don't they have suits on? Why bother having extinguishers when noone knows how to use them? Silly.

Edit: Paul looked like he was about to punch someone.

Yeah poor work with the fire extinguisher indeed but when racecars are still passing at race pace, it's safer not to walk onto the racetrack.

Still can't get how bright that Manthey 911 is... it's messing with my monitor. :lol:

That is the most pathetic display of kitty litter dispensing I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Yeah poor work with the fire extinguisher indeed but when racecars are still passing at race pace, it's safer not to walk onto the racetrack.
What got me, is that it makes a "Marshall" useless, wearing a T-shirt, bare hands and sneakers. I agree, didn't expect anyone to enter the track. She did look at Paul, maybe to check if was on fire, but jeez, I've seen where marshalls are in full overalls, face gear, gloves, all day in the heat.

Shoot, the flag Marshall should have given the flag over and helped douse the flames. Glad Paul is okay. At least the #91 is healthy. Whew. 5 hours to go.

Never want to see it happen that way, but that'll help the Bentley and 911 quite a bit.

Almost looked like there was no brakes on that 911

That poor little Ginetta. That was a typical 'online crash'. Car with the inside line braking too late and taking out the car on the outside line...

Heavy impact there for the Ginetta. Another safety car out. Get ready for another 5 ad breaks, fellow Aussie viewers.
Might book one of those $35k cruises or buy a place in Valhalla. It'll be a shorter trip to heaven for me and the wife.

I just wanted to say well deserved penalty! As the commenators say, it's a good and clear signal of the race marshalls.
Edit: penalty for 'reckless driving' says it all.

I might have missed it, but is the brake change mandatory like it is for the Spa 24h?

Back