Pete05
Premium
- 7,424

- Melbourne, Australia
It won't stop unsafe releases which, when watching the video, was the main cause last weekend. It will relieve congestion though, which will help. I really don't know if there is an answer... ban Rick Kelly maybe??
Edit: I've just watched the footage leading up to the incident again and it really was nothing at all to do with double stacking. There was over 5 seconds (8 sec. gap on the time stamps) from the time Fabians car was up on the jacks to when Chaz was released with no other cars in sight. They actually had to pull Chaz backwards twice.... the bottom picture is before either of those times.
View attachment 804642 View attachment 804643
The only thing that will possibly prevent an unsafe release is a huge penalty for whoever is responsible.
As I said in an earlier post, if that’s the Car Controller then it’s on their head.
Maybe they get suspended for the next round of the Championship?
What I don’t want to see is the Driver coping the wrap when their vision is so limited & they’re only following instructions.