2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
You serious? He said that?! Well, that's another loss for Webbhead.

Wil Davison was just about where Lebrocq is. They just happened to win at Bathurst(Oh, Ye of little faith. I remember it was he who walked away and didn't want to watch the outcome).
I quoted Webb as best I could from memory & what I read that he said on Speedcafe.

That’s very close to the quote though. It’s more than a vibe thing.

So over Tekno and Webb! Use to be a fan of both, massive supporter of the underdog, now use JLB as a scapegoat, How about you pull finger out and give him the goods? we should just rewind to this time last year... Did he not Qual and race P5? Because Rullo has totally done anything to justify or warrant being in the series. Tekno apparently are commited to the series but if you're just gonna treat your driver like crap and throw him out when the going gets tough, I'd rather have you gone.

I think I saw @05XR8 waiting for the race up here in Newcastle.

Attachments

• 1719C217-6521-43E8-A756-C5494553F336.jpeg
    1719C217-6521-43E8-A756-C5494553F336.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 13
Just had an interview with JLB and said the car, parts and equipment is around 4 years old? Must be some S2 cars newer than that...

Weirdly though, it's not the oldest chassis on the grid. Courtney's current car was originally built in 2013. :lol:

Are you sure about that?? iirc 2017 Sandown he went back into the chassis which was crashed in Tasmania, which was built in 2016, I highly doubt they went back 7 years

On another note, So apparently drivers, can do a qual setup do some laps, set a lap and convert to a race setup before the end of the season, Anyone else think it should be like F1 and you can't change as soon as you leave the garage?

Interesting Q2. Didn't even need to change the ballast... 6 Holdens over 4 Fords. Need to balance the top 10

Edit: Well alright then. Good on him.

Last edited:
https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/chassis-switch-for-courtneyperkins/

This is the article refering to the chassis that was damaged at Tassie. And reintroduced from sandown.

Not sure when the switch happened and what chassis their current spare ZB was originally. Could possibly be that car. But Courtney's current chassis is definitely the one from six seasons ago. (Article from last year)
That changed with Pye’s new-for-2018 Commodore, WR 024, which was ready for the start of the season and one of two in the pipeline.

James Courtney is racing WR 018, a 2013-build chassis last raced by Lee Holdsworth in the then-four-car Walkinshaw Racing stable in ’15.

It spent the last two years as a spare before being converted to a ZB.

Strange that for whatever reason they haven't bothered giving JC a new chassis like they have for Pye. You'd think that with all the development from last year that they would have put together a new one.

Edit: Speaking of. Good quali for JC. T8 equipment certainly seems to be agreeing with Winterbottom. Good to see him on pole.

Ballast what?

Qualifying 2nd and 4th at a typically Triple Eight-dominated track. Jamie 25th :lol:

Yeah Jamie. You couldn't pull up because you were braking on the dirt. Silly Billy. "My brakes...".

Wonder what else the #88 changed when it was allowed to change brakes.

Back