2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
  • 112,961 views
DOn't know if JC has anything in reserve. Hope he opens the rear doors.
 
It’s been a bit of a nothing race. Hopefully the weather arrives tomorrow.
At least the race seems busy. It's a bit like the Norisring.

Edit: Why don't teams call the other teams and ask them to have their driver move over? That cost Frosty. On the flipside, I half thought the #18 would have got the call to move over for Shane.
 
Last edited:
The Frosty and SVG battle was pretty willing for the 10 seconds it lasted. Smith definitely didn’t help Winterbottom, and he’d be understandably unhappy.
 
6 from 6, what was that about a ballast adjustment? :D

Jamie +2L
 
You're here criticising whincup, but what are you doing with your life besides being a keyboard warrior?
 
Probably everyone laughing at Whincup for bottling it on lap 1.
 
Hahaha ^^

I got home from work today and saw that the highlights on channel 10 weren’t until 10.30 and the next race is next weekend.

Perfect time to start a 14 day Kayo trial :lol:
I could watch the whole race and qualifying too! But it kept stalling and I had to re start 8 times, not sure I would actually pay for it.
 
Does Kayo show the support categories? Motor Trend doesn't. :(
 
Triple Eight fall to third in the team's championship.
 
Triple Eight fall to third in the team's championship.
Last three races: podium+worse than 20th. That doesn't help.
 
Oh Sorry, i thought your one was from 2017 also haha.

Don't worry about it. It's all good. 👍
That's so weird that he's had a a 2016 Chassis in 2017, wonder why the change?

No idea what their reasoning was with that. And with the possibility of WAU running the Camaro in 2021 (here's hoping so, anyway). JC might not get a new chassis for a couple more years. :lol:
 
Does Kayo show the support categories? Motor Trend doesn't. :(
I haven’t noticed but I’ll check later on today. I wasn’t watching live so I’m not sure they just stream the whole day, maybe just the main races.
 
Really cool piece on the ABC about the 50th year at Symmons Plains.
 
What's the weather supposed to be doing today? Heard them mumble something about the potential of rain before the practice session. The weather could really cause some headaches with the new parc ferme rules for this round.
 
Uh oh. We'll see if Giz gets caught for baulking Chaz.
 
Uh oh. We'll see if Giz gets caught for baulking Chaz.

Surprised that SVG didn't get a penalty of some sort for that. Pretty clear cut that Mostert was impeded.
 
Wish it would bucket down for a bit.
 
Wish it would bucket down for a bit.
It might actually make this race interesting if it does. It's been fairly uneventful so far.
 
*yawn* Well, we don't have to wait long for PI.
 
Shane with the "special P word" :lol:
 
Back