2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
It’s been a bit of a nothing race. Hopefully the weather arrives tomorrow.
At least the race seems busy. It's a bit like the Norisring.

Edit: Why don't teams call the other teams and ask them to have their driver move over? That cost Frosty. On the flipside, I half thought the #18 would have got the call to move over for Shane.

Last edited:
The Frosty and SVG battle was pretty willing for the 10 seconds it lasted. Smith definitely didn’t help Winterbottom, and he’d be understandably unhappy.

Hahaha ^^

I got home from work today and saw that the highlights on channel 10 weren’t until 10.30 and the next race is next weekend.

Perfect time to start a 14 day Kayo trial :lol:
I could watch the whole race and qualifying too! But it kept stalling and I had to re start 8 times, not sure I would actually pay for it.

Oh Sorry, i thought your one was from 2017 also haha.

Don't worry about it. It's all good. 👍
That's so weird that he's had a a 2016 Chassis in 2017, wonder why the change?

No idea what their reasoning was with that. And with the possibility of WAU running the Camaro in 2021 (here's hoping so, anyway). JC might not get a new chassis for a couple more years. :lol:

Does Kayo show the support categories? Motor Trend doesn't. :(
I haven’t noticed but I’ll check later on today. I wasn’t watching live so I’m not sure they just stream the whole day, maybe just the main races.

What's the weather supposed to be doing today? Heard them mumble something about the potential of rain before the practice session. The weather could really cause some headaches with the new parc ferme rules for this round.

Back