2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
Mighty times by the DJRTP cars.

What the heck is going on with WAU? They're going similar to when DJR got bought out. Hope it's not too much longer for consistency.

Mark Skaife: ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero''.

Scott McLaughlin: ''Car needs to be loose, I'll deal with the rest''

The rest of the Ford guys: ''It's about mechanical grip and front turn in''

Anton de Pasquale (fastest Holden): ''It's low aero'' :eek:

Not that I ever disliked the Altima, but it looks like the only road car based race car on the grid.
47537497692_95c45d0942_k-1200x800.jpg

I literally just had thought ‘it’s not going to be good of someone hits that tyre wall on their side of the turn 3’, literally a second later, massive crash at the exact spot.

Much better qualifying from Pye getting in the ten (quickest Holden as well?). And super impressed with Heimgartner being on the second row.

The new camera at turn 1 is fantastic. Watching them all fan out down the straight is great. The undulation is awesome.

Edit: Synchronised tyre failures?

Heimgartner may be the leader if the Shell cars get done for wheels spinning in the stop :eek:

Edit: Will only be a team penalty if any thing comes from it.

Team points penalty + fine for DJR (automated linelock failure). Another Triple 8 car loses a wheel...

Back