2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
  • 112,869 views
Rick with some speed. Let's see if it translates to race pace...
 
Mighty times by the DJRTP cars.

What the heck is going on with WAU? They're going similar to when DJR got bought out. Hope it's not too much longer for consistency.
 
Mark Skaife: ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'',''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero'', ''Aero''.

Scott McLaughlin: ''Car needs to be loose, I'll deal with the rest''

The rest of the Ford guys: ''It's about mechanical grip and front turn in''

Anton de Pasquale (fastest Holden): ''It's low aero'' :eek:
 
Not that I ever disliked the Altima, but it looks like the only road car based race car on the grid.
47537497692_95c45d0942_k-1200x800.jpg
 
I literally just had thought ‘it’s not going to be good of someone hits that tyre wall on their side of the turn 3’, literally a second later, massive crash at the exact spot.
 
I just missed it.

Interesting insight from Steven Johnson about the TCM cars.
 
Scotty and Fabs doing Shell V-Power things 👍 Scotty's record here is seriously impressive!
 
JC looking tight...

Edit: Hope the Altima is a race set up. 👍
 
Last edited:
Much better qualifying from Pye getting in the ten (quickest Holden as well?). And super impressed with Heimgartner being on the second row.
 
I've always loved the scenery at this track. Great tv shots with the water in the background.
 
Hazelwood the leading Holden, whoever thought we'd see that?
 
The new camera at turn 1 is fantastic. Watching them all fan out down the straight is great. The undulation is awesome.

Edit: Synchronised tyre failures?
 
Two flat tires on two different cars at the same time? Weird.
 
Oh, Jamie. What on earth are T8 doing this year?
 
Huge advantages from pitting later, massive jumps up the order for some. The ones who pitted early must’ve been scared off by the closed pit lane.
 
Crompo. "A unusual mistake from Triple 8". It's the third time a wheel has come off a T8 car since Bathurst. I wouldn't say it's that unusual.
 
I like Davey, but "we" need Andre to get that podium.

Time certain is certain? Yes?
 
Heimgartner may be the leader if the Shell cars get done for wheels spinning in the stop :eek:

Edit: Will only be a team penalty if any thing comes from it.
 
Team points penalty + fine for DJR (automated linelock failure). Another Triple 8 car loses a wheel...
 
Frosty with all kinds of tire troubles today, wow.
 
Didn't they abolish time-certain finishes?
 
Dagnabbit! I think RKels parked it for Giz to get up the outside of Cam.
 
Jesus, Waters did a good job not to the lose the car after that.

Is this the record for most lost wheels lol?
 
Back