2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
Hey, Simona was on to equal her best result here of 13th.

Just happy for Andre. Such an up and down career. Nearly like Pye's career.

Well deserved podium for Heimgartner. Really happy for the guy.
@Spacegoat, can you rename the thread to 2019 Virgin New Zealand Supercars Championship please?

Really wish there was a strike-through option for thread titles because I totally would change it to "2019 Virgin Australia New Zealand Supercars Championship". :lol:👍

Love the Pre-Qualy session. Fight for the Final Four. Giz down in 21. Heimgartner just missing out. Hopefully he'll make the FF.

Golding definitely found some speed. Should be interesting if it carries over to Q3 and the race.

Five Holdens make it through from five different teams, but neither of the T8 cars :odd:. I think it's safe to say they haven't got the hang of linear springs.
No, no. Let’s think here. It’s not the springs, the centre of gravity was sorted out. It’s gotta be that big wing on the back of the Mustang!

No, no. Let’s think here. It’s not the springs, the centre of gravity was sorted out. It’s gotta be that big wing on the back of the Mustang!
Hey, Roland did tell Crompo earlier, "We're at a disadvantage.*sniff sniff*".

Edit: Damn, Scott... this kid.

Edit2: I hate they keep thanking Aaron Noonan and he's in the shadows. Get this dude a seat in the box.

Last edited:
:lol: That sounds like it's straight out of RD's book of excuses!

For reference, last years trap spring times for the Sat. qualifying session:

Untitled.png

Randle in that Mustang. Kid is good.

Mustang, Camaro, Toranas. Look like it could be a Supercars line up.👍

Five Holdens make it through from five different teams, but neither of the T8 cars :odd:. I think it's safe to say they haven't got the hang of linear springs.

Think it was rather ominous yesterday, that even with their struggles. SVG was still sixth and if it wasn't for the pit stop mix up. Whincup probably would have been around 10th-12th. It's only a matter of time before they get their heads around this single spring setup.

Think it was rather ominous yesterday, that even with their struggles. SVG was still sixth and if it wasn't for the pit stop mix up. Whincup probably would have been around 10th-12th. It's only a matter of time before they get their heads around this single spring setup.
I have no doubt in my mind at all that they'll get it sorted and for the racing's sake I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Yeah, the Shell cars playing a *derp* "shell" game... I'll stop.

The RB cars not catching the Nissans. That over fueling of the #17, Golding messing up Richie's race.

Guess Golding is about to come in. Race Control haven't said anything until the two whistleblowers said something.

Back