2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
Irwin Racing are going to be revealing their livery on Thursday at 6:30pm AEDT.

Last edited:
Says right on it. :P
:lol: Nah, seriously. When I click that post, it takes me too the page but I can't click the play button. I go to my own FB app and still don't see when.

Jumped on twitter and still don't see a date/time. I'm buggin'.:confused:

Now I got it: 6 minutes ago
IMG_6485.JPG

Wonder why they are jumping the gun before Ford Performance official unveiling.

:lol: Nah, seriously. When I click that post, it takes me too the page but I can't click the play button. I go to my own FB app and still don't see when.

Jumped on twitter and still don't see a date/time. I'm buggin'.:confused:

Now I got it: 6 minutes ago
View attachment 797020

Wonder why they are jumping the gun before Ford Performance official unveiling.
Tuesday 12pm for the car reveal.

Yep, have another closer look at the post.
:lol: This is not my evening. Still don't read where it's printed Tuesday. Reads Monday at 12PM in the picture I posted.

Haha Driver News. Lord...
Edit: checked FB again. (In red letters & numbers): "TUESDAY at 12". 👍;)

Last edited:
:lol: This is not my evening. Still don't read where it's printed Tuesday. Reads Monday at 12PM in the picture I posted.

Haha Driver News. Lord...
Edit: checked FB again. (In red letters & numbers): "TUESDAY at 12". 👍;)
:lol:

It even has a little clapper-board icon too ;)

It’s ok. Get me at the wrong time on the wrong day & my IQ matches my shoe size :dopey:

Caruso paired with Waters. I think they've got a shot at winning all three races. Provided, the Mustang has no quirks.

So far WAU's new sponsor has been a bit like PD's ''soon'' :indiff:.

I asked the same question on Twitter. 6pm apparently.

Surely it wouldn't have been hard to mention the time in the original announcement? :boggled: Anyway, looking forward to seeing what the livery looks like.
Caruso paired with Waters. I think they've got a shot at winning all three races. Provided, the Mustang has no quirks.

That's a surprise. Thought for sure they would have paired him with Holdsworth.

Yeah, Tickford threw a bit of a curveball with that one. Granted, they’re both short guys, so it might make things easier in that regard.

I asked the same question on Twitter. 6pm apparently.

Surely it wouldn't have been hard to mention the time in the original announcement? :boggled: Anyway, looking forward to seeing what the livery looks like.

That's a surprise. Thought for sure they would have paired him with Holdsworth.

Whoever chose 6pm as the timeslot needs their head read :odd:

Most people are either having dinner, watching the News or both.

Fail.

IMG_6490.JPG

Hmm, the graphic below "MEGA" looks more dramatic in the 3/4 pic. Still, pretty good. That wing... not just at this angle, but it reminds me how big it is.

Looks good! Nice and tidy. One of those liveries you know will look better on track too

Great looking livery. I know the companies aren’t in direct competition with each other, but I can’t help feeling it’s like DJRTP having BP on the doors :lol:

That’s nice. The blue, yellow and purple look like they’ll “pop” in the low light conditions in Race 1 this year.

On a slight tangent, Supercars will kick off on the Thursday of this year’s Adelaide 500, with a twilight session. I think that might be a first and a much needed change as that first day of the event needs something to get excited about.

Mobil-1-MEGA-Racing-Comes-Alive-md.jpg

Would like to see some other angles but not bad at all. Looks rather good.
It’s not a complete eyesore which is nice. The livery isn’t clogged up or overdone, unlike some which simply don’t look right or have too many different elements.

On a slight tangent, Supercars will kick off on the Thursday of this year’s Adelaide 500, with a twilight session. I think that might be a first and a much needed change as that first day of the event needs something to get excited about.
A good way to bump up the Thursday crowd numbers 👍.

Is it possible that the roofline looks even worse? Can't say that I'm a fan.

Dymn9s0X0AADgvK.jpg

Great looking livery. I know the companies aren’t in direct competition with each other, but I can’t help feeling it’s like DJRTP having BP on the doors :lol:

Honestly, I'm still not totally sure what Mega does. :lol: Diesel supplier or something like that?

That thing is so goofy looking. Really hope that WAU trying to bring the Camaro in will get them to make a chassis that actually works for a 2-door car.

Back