2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
IF Mount Panorama has good weather and all things being as equal, as can be, to when Scott did the 3 second lap, we may see him smash that this year.

Didn't know there that many women in S3. Also, saw Abbie Eaton is racing an Alpine Cup car this weekend.

Last edited:
Aside from Percat and Mostert making things a little interesting by taking new tyres when the safety car came out. Boring race overall.

Shout out to Chris Pither though. Nice job to finish 14th.

Last edited:
Domination replaced with domination = boredom :rolleyes:

Really doesn't help with, much like F1 right now. They don't show anything other then the top 2 teams no matter where they are on the grid, there have been last lap overtakes that have been just completely skimmed over since we have to watch a car 20 seconds ahead cross the line

I was wondering why Davey only got 5 seconds when everyone else gets 15 for the same thing. The start of that race was pretty hectic and he had a few incidents to get through but he really should have taken the time to get that right, for WAU's sake. At least he admitted he was wrong for a change.

https://autoaction.com.au/2019/05/28/baird-admits-erebus-penalty-error

Yeah, obviously there was quite a lot going on at the beginning of that race but I'm stunned that driving standards observer didn't watch the footage all the way through. Isn't that kind of his job? :crazy:

What's put me off VASC, for the moment, is how they tried to slow the Mustang. It was done all wrong. Cliche knee jerk reaction once RBHRT initially cried about it.

For me, it's good to have a break from it.

What's put me off VASC, for the moment, is how they tried to slow the Mustang. It was done all wrong. Cliche knee jerk reaction once RBHRT initially cried about it.

For me, it's good to have a break from it.
Are you sure it was only RBHRT crying about the Ford?

I seem to recall the howls of protest coming from more than one direction.

Are you sure it was only RBHRT crying about the Ford?

I seem to recall the howls of protest coming from more than one direction.
"initially". I doubt anything would have been done if RD didn't press the "concern". Of course I know other teams spoke on it.

Like I mentioned, it was just done wrong by VASC.

"initially". I doubt anything would have been done if RD didn't press the "concern". Of course I know other teams spoke on it.

Like I mentioned, it was just done wrong by VASC.
VASC will be trying to clean egg off their faces for a long time yet. Thing is, the fans have very long memories.

I think I saw someone in this thread mention Leigh Diffey not long ago. I’m watching Indy 500 highlights on kayo and he doesn’t sound any different than he did when I was a kid. How did he make it over there haha :lol:

I think I saw someone in this thread mention Leigh Diffey not long ago. I’m watching Indy 500 highlights on kayo and he doesn’t sound any different than he did when I was a kid. How did he make it over there haha :lol:
C'mon, Man. The Bee Gees, Olivia Newton-John, Cro.... ahem, we love Australians over in the states. ;) I first heard him on Speedvision. Thought he was British, like Calvin Fish.:lol:

I see those cars like the Kelly Brothers. If they can get a couple RECs, they'll buy their ways in. Nothing wrong with that. It's just tough to get a seat as is.

I see those cars like the Kelly Brothers. If they can get a couple RECs, they'll buy their ways in. Nothing wrong with that. It's just tough to get a seat as is.
It sounds very similar doesn’t it, although (as much as it pains me to say this) both Todd & Dick Kelly earned their places with proven speed as they were coming through.

Brodie is showing he’s quick in the right car but for me, the jury is still out on young Jake.
He’s yet to put in a qualifying or race that’s made me go :eek:.
He’s had a lot more experience than Brodie & yet who’s the faster of the two? ;)

It sounds very similar doesn’t it, although (as much as it pains me to say this) both Todd & Dick Kelly earned their places with proven speed as they were coming through.

Brodie is showing he’s quick in the right car but for me, the jury is still out on young Jake.
He’s yet to put in a qualifying or race that’s made me go :eek:.
He’s had a lot more experience than Brodie & yet who’s the faster of the two? ;)
True, but they were(maybe still) a bit wild like Giz. They're both faster than Macauley though.

Latest Posts

Back