2020 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,582 comments
They have confirmed the layout they will use for the Xfinity Indy race.

ims_map.jpg

Front row for the Daytona 500
1st: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2nd: Alex Bowman​

Byron was my pick for the pole, didn’t happen, but Stenhouse wasn’t really surprising since he brought Pattie with him so has those notes from the last few years, and his car was obviously completely trimmed out for qualifying.

I pick Bowman or Kyle Busch to win the Clash, and Blaney or Dibenedetto to win the 500.

Still think the Chevys have a steep hill to climb, but I’m sure they’ll be in the mix by about a third of the way through the season. Expect this to be another Gibbs year though.

Boring. Nascar borked the aero package.Much better last year.

Anyone expecting the Clash or All-Star race to produce good racing is fooling themselves. Both are just extra practice sessions disguised as a race. There is no real incentive for winning them.

Anyone expecting the Clash or All-Star race to produce good racing is fooling themselves. Both are just extra practice sessions disguised as a race. There is no real incentive for winning them.

The superstar drivers need the extra track time.

I can’t remember the Clash ever being particularly exciting either. They should just do pole qualifying on Saturday and move the Duels to this Sunday to provide the season opening appetizer

I like how immediately after you post this they apparently forgot how to drive. :lol:

They clearly all were ordered by NASCAR to do it on purpose since now that 9 car is the only one who has emerged unscathed. :lol:

They’ve managed to wreck even more cars than the ARCA race with half the field size.

They clearly all were ordered by NASCAR to do it on purpose since now that 9 car is the only one who has emerged unscathed. :lol:

He actually smacked the wall and may have a tire rub.

They’ve managed to wreck even more cars than the ARCA race with half the field size.

The pace car hasn't wrecked yet, so they have that going for them.

Back