2021 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,202 comments
Also, the NASCAR fan base in general are some of the worst in professional sports from a traditional and lack of progress standpoint. They can fluctuate from a hardcore resistance to any sort of change to wanting to change everything depending on who is winning and who is not
Ummm... You just described all the WWE fans who cry for wanting the Attitude and Ruthless agression era (Especially the later which could basically give us another John Cena domination)... :lol:

Last edited:
obviously anyone complaining about the stages and playoff format in NASCAR was never truly a fan.
You must have skipped over my post or just simply don't listen.
Simply put, stages and playoffs was the best thing to ever happen to NASCAR and has provided the closest most exciting racing I have ever seen in my 40 years as a fan.
So do fake cautions.
It's called progress, the same people that complain about the new format are probably still whining about the NFL replay rule enacted full time in 99"
What's the NFL? Sorry my sports involve 4 wheels.

Getting into Nascar via a friend in the States and Haas' F1 link and thoroughly enjoyed the race. Thought Harvick did a brilliant job getting up to second at the end, especially considering the penalty.

Last edited:
Lol classic Kyle Busch. Like him or not, the sport needs him.

A8AA9E0E-3F6D-4AEE-965B-1BC117CFEFCF.jpeg

Race was pretty good, as was the finish. I was hoping Kyle would blow it at the end and someone else would win but oh well.

The iRacing Pro-Invitational race at Darlington tomorrow night will utilize the Next Gen car.

The next gen cars actually look better than I thought they were going to thankfully. Still don't know how to feel about the new rims...

The Camaro in my opinion fits NASCAR's new template best and is the closet representation to it's respective street counterpart in my opinion. The Camry is just remarkably lazy looking to me.

Last edited:
Back