2022 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 424 comments
#13 ABA car has also come in for a stop. Here comes the traffic for prototype runners.

#60 Meyer Shank Acura has dropped to 7th overall.

Keating inherits the LMP2 lead in the #52 PR1/Mathiasen Oreca.

Last edited:
imsa.tv keeps giving an error message on the race broadcast stream. Did the rights change for international viewers? Or maybe it’s the servers not prepared for the traffic…

imsa.tv keeps giving an error message on the race broadcast stream. Did the rights change for international viewers? Or maybe it’s the servers not prepared for the traffic…
Stream is working fine for me ATM.

Jon Miller leads both GTD sub-classes in the #59 Crucial Motorsports McLaren.

We're 20 minutes into the race and NBC has shown about 5 minutes of racing. If they wanted to do a segment about Wickens they should have planned more than 10 minutes of pre-race (or waited until the initial action settled down). :irked:

Thankfully I have a VPN, but I'd much rather be watching on my TV than computer.

Last edited:
Good grief Kobayashi... he's perhaps a tad too agressive with... 23h and a half left?

Last edited:
Kobayashi trading paint with a GT Porsche. Thankfully no major damage to either.

The extra helping of cars sure makes things interesting.

Last edited:
That touch could've been costly for Kobayashi in the #48. Regardless, he now leads a Caddy 1-2-3-4 from Vautier, Bamber and Bourdais.

FCY!

#18 has hit the barrier at entry to the oval section. At least one track worker seen falling over at the camera after the crash. Not sure if he got hit or not.

Last edited:
#18 ERA Motorsport car looking sorry for itself after losing on its own under braking for Turn 6. Safety car and full-course yellow in effect.

Official stream still not working for me one hour into the race. Think I’ll just go to bed and try again tomorrow. Ridiculous, I’ve watched this race just fine over last few years.

Official stream still not working for me one hour into the race. Think I’ll just go to bed and try again tomorrow. Ridiculous, I’ve watched this race just fine over last few years.
Apparently the Imsa app feed nor the ImsaTv feed are not available in europe. But if you have the Motorvision tv-channel, you can watch the race live from there.

https://www.imsa.com/internationalcoverage/ <--check that.

https://www.nentgroup.com/ <-- and this

Last edited:
An awkward encounter between the #11 and #52 on pit road.

More GT runners streaming into the pits now.

First hour gone.

Last edited:
I thought IMSA did FCY pitstops for the Prototypes first and then the GT cars? What was the Risi Ferrari doing there with the LMP3 cars?

I thought IMSA did FCY pitstops for the Prototypes first and then the GT cars? What was the Risi Ferrari doing there with the LMP3 cars?
The prototypes came in about a lap earlier; I can't explain why the Risi or the orange Mercedes went in with them.

Last edited:
Apparently the Imsa app feed nor the ImsaTv feed are not available in europe. But if you have the Motorvision tv-channel, you can watch the race live from there.

https://www.imsa.com/internationalcoverage/ <--check that.
So the rights did change, as I suspected. Thanks for sharing. It would have been nice if the stream actually said that, instead of “unknown error”. Anyway, I don’t have that TV channel.

Last edited:
Green, green, green! Kobayashi gets the jump to lead Vautier and Albuquerque in DPi.

Problem and drive-through penalty for the #22 United Motorsports Oreca.

Quite a few other pit stop-related penalties being issued as I type this.

Last edited:
Spin at Turn 1 for the #21 AF Corse Ferrari! Looks like it got karma for the lunge at the #32 Gilbert Korthoff Mercedes.

Last edited:
#21 AF Corse has spun at turn 1.

Btw, since we have seen Lexus GT3 in Vasser Sullivan colours on the GT7 Daytona video, could we maybe get the DPI protos aswell?

Collision between Lexus and Ferrari.

Last edited:
Surely the #12 Lexus has suspension damage after that.

As does the 47, crabbing around.

Last edited:
We're 20 minutes into the race and NBC has shown about 5 minutes of racing. If they wanted to do a segment about Wickens they should have planned more than 10 minutes of pre-race (or waited until the initial action settled down). :irked:

Thankfully I have a VPN, but I'd much rather be watching on my TV than computer.
Thank goodness I've got Peacock Premium through my cable company.

Heavy damage to the #12 Lexus trying to avoid a spinning Ferrari.

Spin-induced collision between the #47 Cetilar Ferrari and #12 VasserSullivan Lexus. Both are hobbling back to the pits with major rear bodywork and suspension damage.

Last edited:
#13 and #7 LMP3s prototypes both with issues at Turn 3 and Turn 1 respectively. Both have got going again, thankfully.

Bold moves from the #62 Risi Ferrari on the #75 SunEnergy Mercedes in the first sector.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back