2022 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 424 comments
Now Lopez in the #48 has locked up on his own at Turn 6. Castroneves pits the #60 Meyer Shank Acura.

Last edited:
Well that's going to be a fun stint for Lopez, surely there's a flat spot there.

Meant to post here before the race started but couldn’t because of work. But here’s a link to live timing.

Edit: website not working at moment.
Edit to the edit: Seems to be working now.

Last edited:
The link is not working for me either. (Android phone)

Too many penalties for speed limits. You think they'd have that sorted out before the race start.

Last edited:
Same for me. Strange. It was working earlier today. Had it up at work. Not sure why it’s not working now.
This link should work. Different website.

Kinda frustrating. That first one has a lot more info to access. Used it the past few years. Hopefully it starts working later.

Last edited:
  • Has the least amount of time in the car out of his DPi teammates
  • Still manages to make competitive lap times on par with the leaders

Ben Keating is officially OP :lol:

#75 Lambo punted into a spin by the #79 WeatherTech Porsche.

We have full-course yellows - big shunt for Karl Washington in the #34 GMG entry.

Last edited:
Weird that that BMw safety car only has a small lightbar on its roof and no other warning lights? :confused:

The Audi R8 from few years back had rooflights plus front grille flashers and rear extra flashers somewhere around the rear licence plate location.

And other BMW safety cars have had at least front grille lights, some even had the DRL's flashing and the reverse lights aswell.

Am I the only one who's bothered by it? :dopey:

Last edited:
Rear-left has gone on Castroneves' car!

Stevens holds the Acura advantage over Van der Zande in the #01 Caddy.

Penalty for the WeatherTech Porsche for the Lambo punt.

Last edited:
Back