2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,471 comments
The 2020 election was a scam.
I'm not trying to convince anyone. It's what I believe to be the truth. That's all
Which clearly demonstrates the danger of "beliefs". Beliefs require no evidence, just an absence of critical thinking skills.

It might be time to remember this---

1711588951729.jpeg

I searched, but the evidence has been wiped from Google.
You... have to see how nuts this sounds, surely? "I can't find this, therefore Google wiped it" and not "I suck at searching" or "It literally never existed".

What evidence in any case? There's no shortage of the original whining available on Google.

I can do the smell test. I knew, at the time that it didn't seem right.
What didn't?
My heels are dug in, and it hasn't changed.
My viewpoint may never be proven, but it's what I believe to be true.
Why, and why? What is stopping you from changing your mind in the face of mountains of evidence apart from a sunk cost fallacy or the inability to process loss?

Okay, Tony Schwartz swung and missed there. Trump won in 2016. :lol:
And he connected for a home run as Trump lost in 2020 and still can't bring himself to admit it. If he still believes he won the election that would mean he is running for a 3rd term, which is against the constitution (which he definitely doesn't care about either).

You... have to see how nuts this sounds, surely? "I can't find this, therefore Google wiped it" and not "I suck at searching" or "It literally never existed".

What evidence in any case? There's no shortage of the original whining available on Google.

What didn't?

Why, and why? What is stopping you from changing your mind in the face of mountains of evidence apart from a sunk cost fallacy or the inability to process loss?
If you think, for one second, that Google doesn't show you what they want you to see, rather than what you want to see, you're insane.

Last edited:
If you think, for one second, that Google doesn't show you what they want you to see, rather than what you want to see, you're insane.
Sure, Google's results are curated (I write for a website; I know this), but you're going straight to "Google wiped all evidence" of something you can't find on Google. Despite there being loads of contemporary news on this topic from multiple sources (including Fox and OANN) available very easily on Google. But you can't find it so Google wiped it, even though I can find it?

There's hundreds of search engines available, not just Google. Try DuckDuckGo, they're privacy-oriented. Also try archive.org (although they're not-for-profit, so you might think they're part of the leftist cabal). However you'll probably run into the same issue that you're just not very good at leveraging search engines.

Sure, Google's results are curated (I write for a website; I know this), but you're going straight to "Google wiped all evidence" of something you can't find on Google. Despite there being loads of contemporary news on this topic from multiple sources (including Fox and OANN) available very easily on Google. But you can't find it so Google wiped it, even though I can find it?

There's hundreds of search engines available, not just Google. Try DuckDuckGo, they're privacy-oriented. Also try archive.org (although they're not-for-profit, so you might think they're part of the leftist cabal). However you'll probably run into the same issue that you're just not very good at leveraging search engines.
I said "I believe".
See the bible. You know, the best selling book of all time?
Faith is a belief in something for which we have no evidence.
I don't care who agrees, or doesn't.

We know the playbook now.
Savor the flavor, because you can bet your sweet ass it won't happen again. ;)

I said "I believe". Faith is a belief in something for which we have no evidence.
Cool. I asked why, you gave something you thought was evidence, the evidence was easily disproven and you claimed nefarious influence in wiping the evidence that would prove it.

Clearly just faith wasn't enough for you and you wanted evidence, but now you're backtracking to faith because the evidence doesn't agree with you. We have indeed seen this playbook before.

Yep. You can even buy Trump-endorsed Bibles now, with all profits going to the billionaire who has hundred of millions in liquidity, honest.

Although I'm curious which translation of the translation of the selectively anthologised translations this version is, and which sect it appeals to.

For that matter I'm curious which sect Trump appeals to, because he's not exactly the embodiment of a Christian...

I don't care who agrees, or doesn't.
Your incessant posting on the subject suggests that you do.
Savor the flavor, because you can bet your sweet ass it won't happen again. ;)
Is this a tagline for an advertisement for limited edition popcorn?

I said "I believe".
Faith is a belief in something for which we have no evidence.
The bible is a work of fiction.

Biblical figures who lived beyond 100 years old, according to the Book of Genesis:

1. Adam: 930 years old.
2. Seth: 912 years old.
3. Enosh: 905 years old.
4. Kenan: 910 years old.
5. Mahalalel: 895 years old.
6. Jared: 962 years old.
7. Enoch: 365 years old.
8. Methuselah: 969 years old.
9. Lamech: 777 years old.
10. Noah: 950 years old.
11. Shem: 600 years old.
12. Arphaxad: 438 years old.
13. Shelah: 433 years old.
14. Eber: 464 years old.
15. Peleg: 239 years old.
16. Reu: 239 years old.
17. Serug: 230 years old.
18. Nahor: 148 years old.
19. Terah: 205 years old.

Last edited:
This Bible also features a copy of:

• Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance

Dana White Wink GIF by Jake Martella

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Last edited:
Cool. I asked why, you gave something you thought was evidence, the evidence was easily disproven and you claimed nefarious influence in wiping the evidence that would prove it.

Clearly just faith wasn't enough for you and you wanted evidence, but now you're backtracking to faith because the evidence doesn't agree with you. We have indeed seen this playbook before.

Yep. You can even buy Trump-endorsed Bibles now, with all profits going to the billionaire who has hundred of millions in liquidity, honest.

Although I'm curious which translation of the translation of the selectively anthologised translations this version is, and which sect it appeals to.

For that matter I'm curious which sect Trump appeals to, because he's not exactly the embodiment of a Christian...

Your incessant posting on the subject suggests that you do.

Is this a tagline for an advertisement for limited edition popcorn?
Okay
I've overlooked it a couple of times, now, but your punctuation really needs work.
Get your ghostwriter to check these posts.

I don't think Trump appeals to any particular religious sects, but rather red-blooded Americans who are sick to their stomachs with the garbage spewed by the current administration's progressive agenda.

Which agenda are you pushing? Who's your thumb on the scale for?
Why would the site "Administrator" spurn those of a certain viewpoint? Has this become a partisan website?

It still says Merry Christmas here, in December, and not Happy Holidays. That's something that may get overlooked, but I appreciate, because of the traditional American values.

Last edited:
I've overlooked it a couple of times, now, but your punctuation really needs work.
:lol:

Try harder.

Alternatively, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7).

I don't think Trump appeals to any particular religious sects, but rather red-blooded Americans who are sick to their stomachs with the garbage spewed by the current administration's progressive agenda.
Yet he pretends to be Christian and clearly is not.

On the bright side, at least he ignores pretty much the whole thing* as opposed to regular Christians who just pick and choose the bits they want to ignore.

Which agenda are you pushing? Who's your thumb on the scale for?
Why would the site "Administrator" spurn those of a certain viewpoint? Has this become a partisan website?
What are you waffling on about now?

First Google wipes your evidence that you don't need because you have faith, now GTPlanet itself is against you somehow, because I asked you why you thought the 2020 election was a scam... Crackers.

*It's his favourite book, yet he can't quote a favourite part; he can certainly quote Mein Kampf though.

Look, I get you're trying hard to fly the R flag in here, and I appreciate the sentiment of discussion. But don't even try to pull that weak-sauce, valueless "...if you think that X, then you're Y..." which is the mark of a programmed tool. And not just any tool, no; you've been told that you're a very special, right-handed screwdriver made of the finest pot metal, that's far better than all the imaginary left-handed screwdrivers out there. We know how to read and understand that construct is solely designed to "shut down" discussion. (Google may help you understand some of those words, but hey, it's a free country; try Yandex if you prefer.)

I'm not going to waste any more time with those who can't get their own head out of the self-induced darkness. You can't even summon up an article so we can pick it apart or attempt to digest it, so don't bother in this thread anymore. Doesn't matter, it would just be propaganda. If you fell for all that crap 8 years ago and still haven't let the carnival barking stop resonating in your ears, have been oblivious to the obfuscating lies designed to cause chaos, and support the spread of ignorance by quashing opinion and information, then there's no saving you, kiddo.

You probably live in one of the nicest places on earth (it says "Northern California") and command a decent paycheck, but have been reprogrammed to believe that it's a terrible hellhole every time the ruling party finds itself in the unfortunate position of being out of favor and out of touch with reality, so they can advertise the wallet out of you, scare you with outliers, deprogram any empathy and attempts to stray from so-called thought leaders. Sorry there's other people who want to come into your country. Sorry that your unmentionables once got confused when looking at someone on the internet (or gasp, in person). Sorry that you have to pay for infrastructure. Sorry you have a clueless governor. Sorry you once had to wear a mask. Sorry you have to read this...but we all have problems and our scope of difficulties lead us to become the masters of all we survey in good time. But I bet your problems are so minuscule and your life so comparatively easy-going since you have time to complain on a video game forum.

It's twits like you that are still crapping themselves over "Killary" but ignore how Trump started a rabble and got even people more killed (and many more arrested) over absolute nonsense, but you're okay with that because he'll pardon them and everyone involved and make the past magically go away. But to you, that never happened and neither did January 6th, and he never told people beforehand there was going to be theft, and he's always told everyone the golden truth, except every "truth" is just an over-varnished statement instead of extolling any virtues of the words and ideals he's spouting. It's just another type of virtue signaling that we see right through, but you've been told that your virtues are the "real ones" because they stand for ambiguous values which cannot be defined; because any attempt at rational discussion somehow tramples on your freedoms, since it might cause some internal, personal, and natural dissonance.

Discussion with you is therefore hopeless, bye.

Last edited:
It's twits like you that are still crapping themselves over "Killary" but ignore how Trump started a rabble and got even people more killed (and many more arrested) over absolute nonsense
Fun fact: the "Clinton Body Count" conspiracy theory stands at 50 supposed victims. Trump's COVID "policies" (lol) and blocking of asbestos bans rack up that many excess deaths every three hours of his "Presidency".

One excess death every 3.6 minutes in the Trump White House - and the big numbers didn't even start coming until the final year of it. One every 76 seconds during the COVID "response", or the Clinton Body Count each and every hour for a year.

Has this become a partisan website?
It's always amusing when someone comes into any threat in this forum section and claims this. If you spend any time at all in the Opinions forum, you know that there are some pretty stark differences between our opinions and beliefs, yet we manage to have legitimate discussions and nothing is ever censored or deleted. The only time people get ridiculed is when they engage their fingers before their brain and spout nonsense or refuse to have civilized discussions. You've been asked repeatedly to back up your claims and your nonsense has been met with actual sources. I know you can't use Google because... uh...reasons or whatever, but if you're going to make an outlandish claim, you need evidence to back that up. It's kind of the cornerstone of any kind of discussion.

But hey, Make GTPlanet Great Again or something. Pretty soon GTPAnon will take over and demand to see Kaz's laptop because of an underground cabal that's trafficking Nissan Skyline models.

The information hole you're crawling into just keeps getting smaller doesn't it? What sources are you allowing yourself to trust? You shouldn't put your faith in google, or CNN, or Fox. But you can't ignore it either.

If your "faith" is in Trump's word, your faith is horribly misplaced.

You seem like a good acolyte. Willing to ignore evidence, taking things on faith, keeping your blinders on, proselytizing - all the things you project onto others.

Last edited:
They only show stuff from NYT, CNN, NPR, etc... none of which actually does impartial reporting.

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
Try DuckDuckGo, they're privacy-oriented.
I don't expect one will want to use that.
Maybe something like Brave--the search engine for "patriots"--would be preferable.

They only show stuff from NYT, CNN, NPR, etc... none of which actually does impartial reporting.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back