2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,473 comments
All of that is crap, too.
For you Sturk0167, This women has done a deep dive into election fraud. The election was stolen from inside and outside the country. It's a complex subject that she does a good job explaining in these articles. The first article is very long, the others are an easier read.

Part1: Our Invisible Chains, Our Stolen Vote

Part 2:This is How They Did It - Part 1

Part3:Anatomy of the 2022 Steal, Part 2

Part4:What happened in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This:

Part5:This is the Playbook

Part6:Getting Hot Out There in Election Fraud Land

Part7:The Voter Registration Scam, Hacked (Includes the Omega4 Video.)

For you Sturk0167, This women has done a deep dive into election fraud. The election was stolen from inside and outside the country. It's a complex subject that she does a good job explaining in these articles. The first article is very long, the others are an easier read.

Oh.

Dear.

I'm not sure a conspiracy exists she hasn't bought into, but thanks for the endless links to repeatedly debunked noise.

Too much nonsense in there to get through quickly. But my first two comments (and maybe last, because I've been down this road more times than I care) are this:

above
The machines. Dominion has sued so many people they have crushed discussion to nothing. But the machines are everything and it is how they steal every election, everywhere. And it’s not just Dominion, it’s all of them, ES&S, Smartmatic. They are linked in a network where people, thousands of them, work inserting votes here, eliminating votes there, figuring out how many more votes they need for someone to win, and when to trigger the mules in early voting.

Dominion of course sued, because it's factually incorrect, and the factual incorrectness of this specific claim was examined in court and found to be... wait for it... factually incorrect.

She starts off with an opening salvo of "democrat candidates suddenly got more votes" which does tend to happen when you get an update from a democrat leaning county. Trump tried some of the same nonsense, and it was similarly carefully disproven.

You really need to be more critical of your sources than random woman who got a literal zero on her college math exam (based on her own article there).

Last edited:
Username checks out.

How come those mules let so many Republicans get elected to Congress? Wouldn't they all have been wiped out too?

It's taken less than an hour since you joined this site before you began spamming easily debunked* conspiracy theories. Please be sure and let Vladimir know he's not sending his best.

*(for people who aren't allergic to Google)

Last edited:

Mental. Illness.

The 2024 election seems like roughly half of the country trying to save everyone from the the right wingers, including saving the right wingers from themselves.

The right wingers in the US are angry because... well because they've been told to be angry partly, but also because they have feelings of entitlement around things which are starting to be no longer given to them. Things like favoritism in the economy, insulation from brown people, benefit of the doubt, insulation from the consequences of actions like wasting fossil fuels, and overall general patience for douche-baggery. This makes them angry.

They want to go back to a world where they aren't made to feel bad about guzzling gas, beef, and being mildly racist and sexist. They want to go back to a world where they don't have to hear the word "patriarchy" and wrestle with police brutality or mass shootings. They want back into a world where women are forced out of the workplace by pregnancy so that they can remain in control. They want it so badly, they'll burn it all down.

By burn it all down, I mean level a complete a total disregard for the nation itself, including its founding principles, and the rule of law. They're ready to storm the capitol and hang congress and elect dear leader Donald Trump as dictator, just because they falsely believe that this is the only route left available to them to get what they want. The truth is there is no route left available to them to get what they want. But that's not what's being sold. They see themselves losing in democratic elections, so they want to toss democracy. They see themselves losing the argument in the public square, so they want to toss freedom of speech. The see their ideas being refused by businesses, ideas like neo-nazi propaganda, and so they desperately want to censor businesses. Then, of course, they have the audacity to lay claim to "patriotism".

But this half of the country (less than half really), is not going to get what they want. If they succeed in getting Donald Trump in office, he won't deliver for them. Trump is running for his own personal benefit, not anyone else's. His voters are a means to an end.

Right wingers supporting Trump are like a child playing with a knife. They're throwing a fit over something that they can't have, and they just might end up hurting themselves and everyone else in the process. The non-right-wingers are just trying to take the knife away, for everyone's good - the babies included.

Last edited:
I said "I believe".
See the bible. You know, the best selling book of all time?
Faith is a belief in something for which we have no evidence.
I don't care who agrees, or doesn't.

We know the playbook now.
Savor the flavor, because you can bet your sweet ass it won't happen again. ;)
I respect that you are a person of belief, so I've got a handful of yes/no questions for you.

1 - Do you believe that Donald Trump is a Christian?
- (IF YES) Do you think he will get in to heaven?
- (IF NO) Do you think it's ok for him to endorse and charge for a copy of the bible?

2 - Do you believe that the 2020 Election was rigged/stolen away from Trump?
- (IF YES) Who did it, why and how?
- (IF NO) Why do you think he has repeatedly stated this to be the case?

3 - Do you believe that Donald Trump's words/actions contributed to the Capitol Riot?
- (IF YES) If a group of democratic supporters did it, would they be "Patriots" or "Criminals"?
- (IF NO) Why has it never happened during past elections?

4 - Do you believe that Donald Trump may be a Prophet or Demi-God?
- (IF YES) Is he Jesus, opening the 7 Seals to mark the beginning of the apocalypse?
- (IF NO) Are the supporters who worship Trump, committing a Sin against the 10 commandments?

Jesus once said "You cannot serve both God and money", so one would expect a believer to talk of Him often.
When I google "Trump God Quotes" I get 13 Million results. "Trump Money Quotes" returns nearly 4 times this amount.

5 - Is Google censored to prevent me seeing Trump talk about god?
- (IF YES) What benefit does it pay (and to who) to censor this?
- (IF NO) Why would a religious person discuss (serve) money, so much more than God?

You should be able to answer these in just a couple of minutes and I'm sure many would be interested in your responses. :)

Username checks out.

How come those mules let so many Republicans get elected to Congress? Wouldn't they all have been wiped out too?

It's taken less than an hour after you joined this site before you began spamming easily debunked* conspiracy theories. Please be sure and let Vladimir know he's not sending his best.

*(for people who aren't allergic to Google)
Haven't spammed anything. It was series down by someone who spent time researching...try it sometime.

series down
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Too much nonsense in there to get through quickly. But my first two comments (and maybe last, because I've been down this road more times than I care) are this:

Dominion of course sued, because it's factually incorrect, and the factual incorrectness of this specific claim was examined in court and found to be... wait for it... factually incorrect.

She starts off with an opening salvo of "democrat candidates suddenly got more votes" which does tend to happen when you get an update from a democrat leaning county. Trump tried some of the same nonsense, and it was similarly carefully disproven.

You really need to be more critical of your sources than random woman who got a literal zero on her college math exam (based on her own article there).
Right your more credible...Her journalism background far outshine yours.

Haven't spammed anything. It was series down by someone who spent time researching...try it sometime.
I just did. Care to answer my other question or respond to the link in the post? Большое спасибо.
Right your more credible...
His more credible what?
Her journalism background far outshine yours.
Then why will no reputable news outlet touch her story?

Last edited:
Lol, being in journalism doesn't give her a pass to say stupid **** without question.

Look at John Eastman, a lawyer who should know the law in and out, more than anyone here. And yet he's most likely being disbarred for being an absolute moron for believing in the same idiocy you & this woman buy into.

Most Americans aren't Republicans, either, so that poll means nothing when it's conservative-backed.
That doesn't make sense. :confused:
The pretense that you give two sh...illings about what "most Americans" agree with is as phony as any other you hide behind.
No idea what you're talking about. RCP reports on independent polling. Is the info inaccurate?

The pretense that you give two sh...illings about what "most Americans" agree with is as phony as any other you hide behind.
I can't count how many times I heard/read "the polls were wrong about Trump in 2016" four years ago. Polls that don't validate viewpoint are disgarded while those that do are held up as gospel. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
I can't count how many times I heard/read "the polls were wrong about Trump in 2016" four years ago. Polls thatdon't validate viewpoint are disgarded while those that do are held up as gospel. It's pathetic.
Which of those polls are conservative crap?
Which ones are you disregarding, and why?

No idea what you're talking about.

You think "most Americans" don't agree with... lots of random people on the internet who have different ideas. Which is nonsensical to start with, and on very flimsy ground, but also just hypocritical. You don't give a rat's behind what "most Americans" think. "Most Americans" thought Hillary should be president, and Biden. Trump loses the "most Americans" contest every time. Doesn't seem to slow you down one bit.

So drop the act. You're playing a childish game. You don't care what "most Americans" think, so stop pretending that whatever you're posting is some kind of zinger.

This thing you (and so many right wingers) do where you borrow whatever looks like it helps you and then drop it the instant it doesn't... it's intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense. :confused:
Democrats make up 38.35% of the registered voters, Republicans at 30.32%. Dems have won the popular vote 7 of the last 8. Americans lean towards the left in general.

Your poll is conservative-backed, which means it's skewed. It's like asking if GT or Forza is better on this website; the results are going to be pretty expected.

It's being disregarded the same way you disregard everything else.
Then why will no reputable news outlet touch her story?
Just Googling her name brought up this article from 20 years ago. Even back then, she couldn't come up with her own thoughts from the right, apparently.
Plagiarism scandal leads National Post to fire Elizabeth Nickson, columnist, for plagiarizing U.S. right-wing columnists on multiple occasions.

Last edited:

I'm not the one making the absolutely absurd claims here. So it isn't my credibility that we're evaluating is it? She needs evidence. If I say her accusations about Dominion have been disproven in court, it's the court case we should be considering right? Not rando Danoff on Gtplanet.

This grade-school stuff.

Which of those polls are conservative crap?
What?

Real talk. Did you fall on your head?

Which ones are you disregarding, and why?
All opinion polls, because they're little more than fodder for bandwagon fallacy. If you maintained any kind of presence here beyond your periodic Trumpsucking bitchfit, you may have seen that I've held that position consistently.

According to a 2020 Knight Foundation study, RealClearPolitics is generally read by a moderate audience, leaning slightly toward the right. Since 2020, the content of the site has moved further towards right-leaning politics, coinciding with its increasing funding by right-wing donors supporting Republican causes.

@sturk0167

I have to ask. You use a left-leaning actor (Will Farrell) as your avatar. Like all of Farrell's characters, he's generally the butt of his own jokes in Talladega Nights. It makes you seem like you're trolling, because you're using an avatar that seems to be making fun the attitude you seem to post with.

If you're just trolling, what on earth does this do for you? If you're not trolling, why would you use an avatar appears to make a joke out of much of what you write?

I'm not saying your avatar doesn't have any accuracy to it. But it comes off like you know that what you're posting is... I'll be nice... laughable.

Last edited:
This thing you (and so many right wingers) do where you borrow whatever looks like it helps you and then drop it the instant it doesn't... it's intellectually dishonest.
Dishonest, like your disregard for polls?
Do you really think that liberals are on the moral high ground? They're as crooked as they come.
Your poll is conservative-backed, which means it's skewed.
Look again. Bloomberg is hardly conservative. :lol:

Dishonest, like your disregard for polls?

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Do you really think that liberals are on the moral high ground? They're as crooked as they come.

What does this have to do with you pretending to care about the popularity of your views? When did liberals come into this?

Look, essentially nobody is as crooked as Donald Trump in politics, but the closest runners up are some specific republicans in the house (and recently kicked out of the house). Trump is guilty of so many crimes it's hard to keep track of. As crooked as they come? That's your guy. The rapist is YOUR guy.

Last edited:
Back