20mil cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 11 comments
  • 4,202 views
Messages
11,845
England
Colchester
Messages
Gedi69
Messages
Never!
What cars are still 20mil after the 1.01 update as I've heard the redbulls are only 6mill now, so was curious what cars are still 20mil?
 
Historic (60s) jags & ferrari & Ford race cars are still 20million... last I checked the night before last.

Append edit: Was the Muira Bertone always 15 million or was it more in GT5?
 
Historic (60s) jags & ferrari & Ford race cars are still 20million... last I checked the night before last.

Append edit: Was the Muira Bertone always 15 million or was it more in GT5?
:cheers:
 
Never mind about the Bertone... I think I'm getting confused about the Alfa "spaghetti car", and the Muira Bertone. I think one was 10mil & the other 15mill in GT5. Muira Bertone is 15 mill in GT6 (this I'm sure about).

Oh, I should also say that there could be other cars I didn't check. But the only cars I noticed (because I want them) that are def 20 million were those (6, 60s) historic race cars.


Append again: I should mention that I honestly don't know what other cars were 20 million ever in GT... other than the historic race cars & the red bulls. Were there others that were 20 million?

Append 2: Oh, the FGTs were 20 million in GT5, right?
 
FGT's were 5m
 
The old Alfa car should be 20m, and the old p330, the xj13, and the ford are 20m. Miura is 15m. Only car about worth getting is neither of them, having a 20m fortune and blowing it on one car is like someone buying a 100 in tv. You could buy a 50 in and set up a home theater system with money you saved. Same with cars, even though I owned the p330 in GT5, you could buy about 10 cars that handled better and looked about as good as the p330.
 
Crazy cause the max amount you can have is 20mil, save all that and on one car is gone.
 
Crazy cause the max amount you can have is 20mil, save all that and on one car is gone.

Its actually 50 mill. Haha, I don't actually keep it in credits, I keep it in collateral like a loan shark. I won't keep money, I'll take it in million dollar cars.
 
Some of us are into the historic cars. So you know, if I've got the 20mil I'll get them.

But I'm now pretty sure the only 20mil cars are the ford, ferrari, & jaguar historic 60s race cars.
 
Some of us are into the historic cars. So you know, if I've got the 20mil I'll get them.

But I'm now pretty sure the only 20mil cars are the ford, ferrari, & jaguar historic 60s race cars.

Yep!

2 Ferrari, 2 Jaguar and 2 Ford (all 1960s models)
 
The Ferrari 250 GTO is also $20, out of my price range! Sob!
 
Back