225 laps of Special Stage Route 11!

I've done some testing as well and the results are very similar, to those posted by Mustang Man, except that my RGT time was a little better.

I entertained the idea of taking the same RGT I used at the CS-100, but the hp is too low now. I probably won't get a chance to do this until early March, but I'm intent on doing it.

My opinion is that if the Pagani were taken out it would create a more even competition. The ZZ-II should definitely be removed, or I'll use it.:D

I'm actually stunned by the S2000's performance. I honestly didn't expect it to do that well. After I get my Logitech wheel fixed up I'll do some testing with an S2000 Type V (just for the purple paint).

As am i. It, along wiith the other Honda at the top of my posted times, are two of the seven or so fully modified cars i used in ths test.
Very surprised with the S2000 time, but even more impressed with the fact that it has the fastest speed down the straight!

And i never thought i'd beat bobkart's time with the NSX especially with 12 hp less, the car only doing one quick lap and it not being set up for any tracks. :eek: :odd:

Sime times by completely stock cars surprised me too, being the XJ220, ZZ-II and Zonda C12S. The CTR2 surprised me, but only for the fact that it got the third slowest time. :|

I also gave the Mustang a bit more HP just to see if the time could be improved.
OLD ///1:56.572 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (517 hp) - 252 km/h
NEW //1:54.206 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (581 hp) - 262 km/h

And just for tryings sake i tested the GT40 with a Stage 3 NA tune and nothing else...
//1:45.670 Ford GT40 Road Car (580 hp) - 288 km/h

Test a few more cars when i get back from course today, make a final decision and then do the race tomorrow morning. :)

Interesting finds there. Even though the S2000 is roughly four seconds slower in your trials I think I will still try it out. Hopefully I will be within a few seconds of your lap times putting me at 1:55.xxx. Lets be gracious and say I average 2 flat for 225 laps, that's 450 minutes, seven and a half hours.

Wow ... that's a real double take.

I'm going to either round up a VCR to record this with or hopefully get my video capture card working. We'll see.

Is the C12s going to be banned or not? As that was the car I intend on using for this race, it is a road car that can be purchases, unlike the R390 and TS020
Ive run a 1:47.2 in the Zonda and a 1:47.8 in the Speed six so should they both be banned?

Well, I'm up to a 1:52.983 in my purple S2000.

Does anyone have some killer settings for a fully tuned turbo S2000 Type V?

I'm just going to throw an idea in and see what people think. A 24 hour race around midfield raceway. One week after starting you must have finished it. Cars under 600hp. Road cars only.I'll test the times and figure out the amount of laps if anyone is interested in the idea.

My S2000 has stock settings as far as i know. Even though it's not a Type V i can give the settings to you to try out if you like.

The Zonda is allowed in now. Even though you'll win if you use that car.

The Zonda is in, I seriously object to that!
BTW should I start setting up this 24 hour race?

Wow, your actully going to do the 24 hour race? Good on ya man! I wouldn't be able to do that!

Yeah, I would try the otehr one's if I had a PS2 at my mum's house, I would probally be doing the 225 lap's of ssr11 right now because today was a pupil free day(No school!)

i have the settings and the car for CS100 (which i would do b4 the SSR11 225 i just have to sit down for a day and do it. Also you have to write down each lap time hey.

Oh, that's a shame, I thought some people would be interested. Oh well. If we were going to do it I would change the rules and say ANY car is allowed in, HP limit of 1000. 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) laps. That's approx 23 hours. Still no takers? ;)

I'm done, 1st to finish yay. I'm still writing the laps down in excel so I will post them tommorrow. My best lap is 1'49.262 on lap 198, my worst is 2'11.480 on lap 51. I started on the 12th of Feb at 8:12 am, and finshed Feb 14 at 4:40 pm. It took me longer than I expected due to homework scholl and plain annoyance at the game but I got through it.

100 laps of complex, maybe, but In maybe 2 months I will open up the Super-Dooper-Unltra-Mega-Endurance around Midfield!

I'm finished too!
START TIME: 11:25am
FINISH TIME: 8:22pm
CAR: Honda NSX Type R
HP BEFORE: 510 hp
HP AFTER: 488 hp
HP AFTER OC: 512 hp
KM'S BEFORE: 69.8 km's
KM'S AFTER: 1068.0 km's
TRIPMETER: 9713
OIL LIGHT: Lap 68
REPLAY END: Lap 34
WALLS HIT: 20
WALLS TOUCHED: Probably over 400
TOTAL TIME:
BREAKS TAKEN: 12:52pm - 1:36pm, 4:27pm - 4:39pm, 6:49pm - 7:09pm
FASTEST LAP: 1:46.615
SET ON…: Lap 49

I'm also currently putting the times in Excel and trying to straighten my back too! :D

I've got somethimg special planned for the next (and maybe final for GT3) race. :D :insertevillaughingfacehere:

I'm getting jealous, I wanna do the race now. I just need a job so I can buy a tv and a PS2.

Good job Blake and Mustang man. I'm now really anxious to get started on this.

Now for the dumb question:
Are you just entering all you lap times into an excel column and letting the program add them up? I don't use that program much and could use a little help. I did it the old-fashioned way for the cs100 and it was no fun.

Originally posted by Blake
100 laps of complex, maybe, but In maybe 2 months I will open up the Super-Dooper-Unltra-Mega-Endurance around Midfield!

I would honestly think about a longer track. You'd see the same bits of Midfield so many times you'd probably go insane. Something like Grand Valley or Tokyo.

I obviously suck at knowing how to use the program. I did what you said, AutoSumm'ed it and it came up with 00:00.000. :confused:

How about i just write all the times down and then e-mail it to you. ;)

I've attached two MS Excel (2002) files in .ZIP format so whoever wants to download them and add up my times for both races can do so. :) (please)

Enclosed are;
- Laguna Seca 500 times
- 225 laps of SSR11 times

I would honestly think about a longer track. You'd see the same bits of Midfield so many times you'd probably go insane. Something like Grand Valley or Tokyo.

Yes, I realised that after about 15 laps of testing yesterday, I have now downed the hp to 600 again, road cars only, and it'll be the "Monaco 900", I will be using the skyline which is at 596hp without any km's. I can do faster times in my dodge but it's to much to handle for 900 laps, something easier is better. WILL ANYONE BE DOING THIS????????????????????

Back